MSG 2 Mystery Section 108

Why is it that none of the scalping sites have seats for this section?

Comments

• Thanks PeteThanks Pete Posts: 613
    Any theories?
  • Mookies UncleMookies Uncle Posts: 65
    edited April 2016
    108 may be the Friends and Family section.
    It's where the extended Springsteen clan sat a couple weeks ago
    imagehttps://youtube.com/watch?v=QXzHHS7Ae7U
    can't believe not one of them is up for sale. I did notice someone in my row in Section 109 is selling their fanclub tickets. I used to care but these days....whatever
  • cbh1011cbh1011 Posts: 138
    if anyone has a 10c or GA single for MSG Night 2, please let me know! I need to be in the building, flying in from Minnesota. Thanks for considering!
  • It's pretty obvious. All of these tickets have been allocated to Ten Club members, and Ten Club members cannot resell their tickets.
    But that doesn't make sense because lower seniority members gott section 109 and you can still find those tickets on scalper sites since they've already been mailed... as well as the sections that are on the opposite side of the garden. it's just that one section 108 that is completely blocked out on all scalper sites. So is it really possible that not one friend or family member section 108 is going to try to sell their tickets?
  • RE4790RE4790 Posts: 801
    My seat for MSG2 is 108, a high row number. I got it from TM during the public sale.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168

But that doesn't make sense because lower seniority members gott section 109 and you can still find those tickets on scalper sites since they've already been mailed... as well as the sections that are on the opposite side of the garden. it's just that one section 108 that is completely blocked out on all scalper sites. So is it really possible that not one friend or family member section 108 is going to try to sell their tickets?

Friends and family typically don't pick up their ticket until the day of, so I doubt they know they are in that section.
    So the mystery continues
  • chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    Can't speak for MSG2 but I'm sitting in 108 for MSG1, tenclub tix.
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

And yet the mystery still continues for MSG section 108 on May 2nd