I got married last weekend :-D

2»

Comments

• Congratulations, morello! Wishing you all the best.
    Woo hoo
  • Longueuil said:

So, once crazy Mary and I were standing on her porch as the low light began to fade to black under a yellow moon, looking at her garden, while I swatted the occasional red mosquito thinking about an elderly woman behind the counter in a small town who could have been my Mum but was definitely blood and her cat Rem an animal of much indifference chased bugs and caught rats, when I said I should be gone though I wasn't given to fly or looking forward to sleeping by myself or thumbing my way home when she turned to me and said why go, come back inside and just breathe and so I stayed, deep sleeping, a nothingman but waking with a smile.... feeling a better man and alive. The end

One still missing :whistle:

Perhaps he was counting go and why go as two songs. A clever twofer.

• morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Haha. Cheers guys for working that out. Yeah maybe he was counting go and why go as two songs. Kind of cheating but kind of clever at the same time. Thanks for your messages & good wishes eveyone. :grin:
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212

I don't see pics????

PM sent. :grin:
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • lazlobluelazloblue Posts: 738
    Fantastic!! what a thoughtful Fella you have there!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16