FINAL PLEA.... ANYTHING HELPS.

jd44jamminjd44jammin Posts: 66
edited August 2016 in All Encompassing Trip
10 Clubbers,

Have you heard of trigeminal neuralgia (TN) ? Chances are you haven't. This chronic pain disease is known as the "suicide" disease due to the unbearable pain it inflicts on those who are diagnosed. My mom has been living with TN for over 10 years. This coming August, while some of you will be enjoying Fenway Night 2, I will be doing an Ironman in honor of my mom, those suffering with TN, and remembering those who lost the fight. The Facial Pain Research Foundation is committed to helping find a cure for this disease. The foundation is run by volunteers, many of whom suffer from TN. I have a goal of raising awareness and $10,000.0 for the foundation by August. The 10 Club has aloud me to post a link to my fundraising site. Please take a look at the link below or forward to a friend. I will be bringing my training on the road for the Jacksonville through Columbia shows. If you see me running, at the gym, or in a GA Line please stop me. Id love to share my moms story , chat about Ironman, and all things pearl jam.

Jack.

https://www.frundraise.com/fundraisers/247
Post edited by jd44jammin on

Comments

• FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    Bump
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • jd44jamminjd44jammin Posts: 66
    edited August 2016
    Thank you !
    Post edited by jd44jammin on
  • jd44jamminjd44jammin Posts: 66
    Bump... A month out ...Im close to half way on my goal. Anything is appreciated.
  • Final thread bump.... My race is this Sunday. Anything you can contribute is much appreciated.

Enjoy Boston for those headed that way.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Best of luck!
  • Thank you
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,664
    You're doing Ironman Boulder.....
    Congrats
    Good luck
    Have fun
    And ........

HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE