PJ tour merch online?

Does anyone know if they will sell the 2016 tour merch (t-shirts, etc) online anytime soon? I waited to buy shirts AFTER the concert and I missed out on alot. :)

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Nope. Not unless you count the people posting onto eBay from outside the venue.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,826
    Usually they just sell the posters after the tour. You'd think that they would sell the t-shirts and other stuff too, but I guess that would make too much sense and make it too easy for everyone.
    In all seriousness FH, there are plenty of people going to shows who might be able to help you out with merch. Reach out to some friends.
  • Thanks!
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson Posts: 1,366

Usually they just sell the posters after the tour. You'd think that they would sell the t-shirts and other stuff too, but I guess that would make too much sense and make it too easy for everyone.

Lol
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,596
    I wonder if this might be the year the 10club store will start selling tour stickers.

demetrios said:

I wonder if this might be the year the 10club store will start selling tour stickers.

And limited edition sticker books like when I was a kid? :wink:
  • KC138045KC138045 Posts: 2,716
    edited April 2016
    deadendp said:

demetrios said:

Maybe scratch and sniff stickers?!? :)

Also just realized I broke the 1,000 post mark. Do I get a sticker? ;)
    Post edited by KC138045 on
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
    deadendp said:

demetrios said:

God yes! I LOVED my Transformers & G.I. Joe sticker books. When I was a kid every Friday's I would head out to Sobeys with my family and just spend my money on those awesome sticker packs. Remember those red decoder things? Where it would show us what image to place in the sticker book? Good times!

No idea why Pearl Jam / 10club just print more tour stickers. There is a HUGE demand for them. I'm positive they won't be sitting collecting dust at the warehouse if they print a few hundred more stickers of each show & put them up for sale @ the 10club store. 99.9% positive.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    I still would like a PJ decoder ring.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

I still would like a PJ decoder ring.

Me too!
  • DrdealDrdeal Posts: 695
    I want PJ Cereal. They would have cool boxes with prizes inside.