Floor Seats

What are the floor section seats behind GA like? Would anyone recommend or not recommend these sections being fun to be in?

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,461
    edited April 2016
    I would say... negative. Unless you're are in the first several rows. I don't like those seats and I'm 6 ft tall.
  • Mookie1Mookie1 Posts: 223
    I am 6'5 and I agree completely. Better to be on the sides and up a little. Much better experience.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,461
    10C did a really good job of listening after the 2013 tour. The reserved the floor and a lot of people didnt like the seats. I had them for Charlotte and Philly and it wasn't very good. So now they took more wing seats and gave up most of the floor, if my understanding is correct. Nice job of listening to the fans.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,785
    Ther not where i like to sit, but i pretty much had NO choice for MSG-2. I bought them through TM and that's the ticket that came up. I figured i wouldn't take the chance throwing the ticket back and trying my luck . Better off in the building then not at all.
  • I wondered about the floor thing too.. Maybe Ten Club is limited to the first few rows this time? Anyone out there with a different experience so far this tour?
    An empty cup in the middle of the sea..
    Buffalo 12-Oct-2013 * Cincinnati 01-Oct-2014 * St. Louis 03-Oct-2014
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,090

I wondered about the floor thing too.. Maybe Ten Club is limited to the first few rows this time? Anyone out there with a different experience so far this tour?

In Tampa I was Row 16, but it was an aisle seat. I thought it was a good spot.
  • Never been in GA, but have seats in Raleigh in GA. Want the experience, but worried about being cramped potentially hindering my dance moves and air guitar (oh and short wife ;) Couldn't possibly give them up, right?
    I'm still alive!
  • BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Posts: 989
    I had floors last night in GVL...Row B (and on the aisle) I'm 6' and they were great. I should mention that I DID NOT sit down. My friend who was with me is in the 5'5" range and he had no complaints. Our sightlines to the stage were all but unobstructed. Everyone around us (for the most part) was active...air guitar...chair drums (I have some bruising from my chair drumming efforts and I may have damaged the drum...errr, chair...in front of me)...dancing...drinking...having fun...etc. A good time was had. Hope that helps.
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • In Fort Lauderdale I had row 2, and in Miami had row 3. It was definitely enjoyable - great sound, nice front and center viewpoint of the stage - but don't think I would want to be any further back. I'm 6'2" and my wife and I had to crane our necks to see around the iPhone held up in front of us (arms aloft?) recording extended video on more than one occasion. Aside from that minor annoyance, still a great experience and much better seats than friends of mine got via Ticketmaster.
    Chicago 7/19/2013
    Fort Lauderdale 4/8/2016
    Miami 4/9/2016
  • badu2fanbadu2fan Posts: 87
    If you want the chance to see Eddie up close first row behind pit is excellent seat and great sound!
    Seems they are putting newer members there say 3 year members or longer!!!