light years
    i am mine
    gone
    unthought
    future days
    + 2 hours of rocking the f out :D
  • Options
    scornlanderscornlander Colorado Posts: 98

Relax everyone the don't bump confirmed booked dates regardless of the playoffs. They adjust the playoff schedule. PJ at MSG will go ahead as scheduled. The Rangers will just get an extra day off at most, it happens all the time.

Actually they can and do bump shows for the playoffs:
    whereseric.com/eric-clapton-news/303-clapton-concert-may-2-moves-may-3-due-ny-rangers-playoffs
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    In Hiding
    Just found out I am in a corporate box for night one. Not the best view, but free drinks and private bathroom. Way to cushy. Oh well.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Want a good show. Some surprises. Some reliables. Good times. Good people. Some weed perhaps.
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238

Relax everyone the don't bump confirmed booked dates regardless of the playoffs. They adjust the playoff schedule. PJ at MSG will go ahead as scheduled. The Rangers will just get an extra day off at most, it happens all the time.

Actually they can and do bump shows for the playoffs:
    whereseric.com/eric-clapton-news/303-clapton-concert-may-2-moves-may-3-due-ny-rangers-playoffs
    There is nothing else scheduled at MSG from April 19th-30th and May 3-14 besides potential Rangers games.

If the Rangers happen to beat the Penguins and also end up with home ice for round 2, they could easily schedule games 1 & 2 on April 30th & May 3rd. I highly doubt they're going to bump a show that's been booked since some time late last year just because they apparently have that option.
  • Options
    btw guys i got 2 tickets for the quebec show on may 5 that sadly i might not be able to use if anyone is interested or knows someone