Ticket prices going up or down?

First time I couldn't get tix to a NY-NJ show since '96. Loathe stubhub but see no other choice now. So, as I'm new to this resale biz, do you think ticket prices will go down on stubhub as the show date nears? Or up? When is a good time to buy?

Comments

• chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    like I said in another thread. Its like the stock market, sometimes its a crap shoot. I bit the bullet early on MSG 1 and paid 274 after fees...a week later got a single on the TM drop, now im kicking myself. Like someone said in another thread, if you want the security of knowing you will be in the building and find a price that you are willing to pay to see the show, do it.
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2