Need Advice...Is this ok to auction off?

JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
edited April 2016 in The Porch
Hi guys,

I'm hosting one of the fan run Wishlist Parties this year. I am doing the one in Jacksonville, Florida. We've been getting donations from all over the world and the PJ fans are amazing. I just got a donation from the DeLuna Fest show. I was at that show. It was amazing!!! It was on the beach with the ocean right there and PJ opened with Oceans. Ed sang the song to Mother Nature with the ocean breeze cooling everyone off.

So here's my dilemma... It looks like 6 guys wrote their name on it. We will still auction it off, but I feel bad for the winner because someone wrote on the poster. Here's a little picture of what I'm talking about. What would you do?

92 - Orlando
03 - Tampa
08 - Tampa
12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
Post edited by JB128716 on

Comments

• weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    I would pack it up and send it my way
  • nursegrrlnursegrrl Posts: 3
    edited April 2016
    Funny, the same thing happened to my donation for the Wishlist Miami party! Hopefully someone will still want them. What do you think?
  • anothercloneanotherclone Posts: 1,688
    Oh no.
    What a disaster.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    No, don't donate it, most people would hate it if a bunch of people scribbled their names all over it. You should give it to me, I'll make sure it will be well cared for and loved. ❤
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • joseph33joseph33 Posts: 1,247
    It will generate so much money. Do it!
  • cbh1011cbh1011 Posts: 138
    I think you should save it for a bigger venue, say New York City?
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    What is this...kindergarten? Someone wrote their name on it to claim it as theirs? That Eddie guy has some nerve.... :wink:

Good luck with the raffle/auction!
    ELITIST FUK