<del>10C tickets available: 2 reserved seating tickets for Miami, Jacksonville, and Raleigh</del>

mikeandsue007mikeandsue007 Posts: 3
edited April 2016 in Given To Fly (live)
Edited 04/05/16: The Jacksonville tickets have been taken. See you guys at the shows!!
Edited 03/29/16: The Raleigh tickets have been taken. Still have Jacksonville available. Thanks! -Mike
Edited 03/27/16: The Miami tickets have been taken. Still have Jacksonville and Raleigh available. Thanks! -Mike

Hello - my wife and I weren't sure of the chances of getting the 10C tickets for certain shows, so we both requested them and got them for the Miami, Jacksonville, and Raleigh shows this April.

We have 2 each of reserved seating Ten Club tickets for each of the above shows. Face value, of course! We would of course have to meet you at the venue.

I am waiting to hear back from a couple of 10C members for Miami and Raleigh, but thought I would go ahead and see if anyone is interested in the tickets, in case those folks are already set.

Please let me know if you are interested in the tickets! Thanks!

Mike
Post edited by mikeandsue007 on

Comments

• mikeandsue007mikeandsue007 Posts: 3
    edited April 2016
    Edit 04/05/16: tickets have been sold.bump...We still have the two extra reserved 10C tickets for Jacksonville, if anyone is looking for a pair!
    Post edited by mikeandsue007 on