Philly, New York, Boston and Chicago!

10 Club members! I need your help! I'm trying to create a documentary about our unique subculture of Pearl Jam fans! Maybe you seen some info on Facebook or the message board, but it is time for the Pearl Jam fans to make a film about themselves! We are cooler than DMB fans. Smell better than Dead Heads. And we are much more politically and socially conscious than ICP and the Juggalos. Let's try to capture this fandom in a fan made documentary. I want to explore the friendships and relationships formed by Pearl Jam. I want to hear those inspiring stories of how Pearl Jam saved your life. I want to capture those hilarious moments of drunkingly mumbling your own words to Yellow Ledbetter. I want it all! Help support and let's ride this wave together! Thanks for your time and support!
Keep on Rocking!

Send your stories to PearlJamFanDoc@Gmail.com
Check out the project and donate at:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pearljamfaithful/the-faithful-a-pearl-jam-fan-documentary

Comments

• PHI-NY-BOS-CHI...

The Grand Slam of Rock n Roll
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    This is awesome!!!! PJ Fans are in a world of their own. Ill be in Philly, NYC, and Chicago. See you there!
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Hope this gains traction, a great idea!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved