Options

Pearl Jam in Melbourne with Me! Tickets for shows 1, 2 and 3

DananDanan Posts: 94
edited November 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi there

My 10C number is 373xxx. I'm flying into Melbourne from New Zealand tomorrow.
Oh and my girlfriend just found out about an hour ago that she can't come with me because her passport expired, and I'm feeling really stink. We were looking forward to this trip for ages - She's never seen them live, and I've been waiting since 1998!

So now I've got a spare ticket to each of the three shows, right next to me!
Show 1: Front row in the upper, section 36 row AA.
Show 2: Closer to the stage in the lower, on Stone's side, section 19 row N
Show 3: On the floor, front row towards the middle of section D, Row O.

I can promise you good company, and I'm hoping to get face value for the tickets (my girlfriend is currently out of pocket $300 Australian).

PM me or email danandroutsos@gmail.com ASAP!
Wellington 26/2/98
Melbourne 13/11/06
Melbourne 14/11/06
Melbourne 16/11/06
Seattle 21/9/09
Seattle 22/9/09
Auckland 27/11/09
Christchurch 29/11/09
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Still here!
    Wellington 26/2/98
    Melbourne 13/11/06
    Melbourne 14/11/06
    Melbourne 16/11/06
    Seattle 21/9/09
    Seattle 22/9/09
    Auckland 27/11/09
    Christchurch 29/11/09
  • Options
    amitamit Posts: 73
    Hey bro. I'm a kiwi with side view seats for shows 1 & 2.

This is a pointless reply because although you have much nicer seats in those tickets, i would lose 100bux if I bought them.

But enjoy the concert anyway
  • Options
    cheers bro.

You goin to Bridies?
    Wellington 26/2/98
    Melbourne 13/11/06
    Melbourne 14/11/06
    Melbourne 16/11/06
    Seattle 21/9/09
    Seattle 22/9/09
    Auckland 27/11/09
    Christchurch 29/11/09
  • Options
    birdies?

whats that?
  • Options
    Hey ummm

I may sound like a dick saying this but.....

if you don't manage to sell that ticket for the 14th(tonight) by the time the concert starts..... would I be able to take that seat..?

I mean, I have actually paid full price for a seat already, and if no one will be sitting there.. could I?

i'll give you 20 bux or something
  • Options
    Hey I might be interested in coming with you to the third show. Went to the first last night and I think i need another hit! Theres a good ticket im watching on ebay but it doesnt finish till the day of the concert, if i dont manage to win that ill let you know.

Regards,
    Andrew
  • Options
    Hey there, id love to go to the third :D
  • Options
    Hey guys I'm Danans gf who forgot to renew my passport. Man was I shattered!

Anyhoo. Ive heard that Dans got food poisoning and had to be taken to hospital during the first show, so I dunno if he'll still be checking in here. He's back at the hostel now, so if you are interested in the ticket for the third night, you could call Greenhouse Backpackers on 61-3-9639 6400 and ask for Danny, Matt or Tim I guess. I know he was looking at buying a single ticket in a better serat before Dan left NZ and then selling our tix as a pair, but I dunno if he went through with it. So it'll be one or two seats on the floor next to each other.

(Sorry Dan if you are still checking here and Im stepping on your toes. I just wanna recoop some of the money Ive lost)

Enjoy the shows everyone :(

Laura
  • Options
    Hello People

I am alive and operational again. Missed most of Monday's show with food poisoning (sounded great from the first aid room). Made it through Tuesday in one piece though it was more about survival than really getting into the show. Luckily one of my mates took up the ticket for the second show, but could't find a buyer for Monday night (well almost, but he turned out to be a federal investigator!).

Anyway, looks like I have a friend coming down from Brisbane to claim the ticket for the third show. However If he ends up losing a limb or something horrendous and can't make it, I'll post again early Thursday Morning.

I hope you are all Alive and Well!!!!

Danan
    Wellington 26/2/98
    Melbourne 13/11/06
    Melbourne 14/11/06
    Melbourne 16/11/06
    Seattle 21/9/09
    Seattle 22/9/09
    Auckland 27/11/09
    Christchurch 29/11/09