Pet monitor/pet cam

Anyone monitor their pets in their phone while at work/away? What do you use? I'm looking at different apps and just wanted some advice on what other people use. What are the best ones?? Thanks.
Another habit says it's in love with you
Another habit says its long overdue
Another habit like an unwanted friend
I'm so happy with my righteous self

Comments

• northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Is Penny having trouble adjusting?

Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Is Penny having trouble adjusting?

No not at all I just want to be able to check in on her on my breaks. I don't want to talk to her- I think that would freak her out. I just want to see her.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I'm looking for one too. Totally stuck between the Petzi, The Petcube or just a regular camera. If I got a plain jane it would be b/c I would want to wait for some of the upgrades. They both have pros and cons. Mine would be for a cat!

Did you ever get one?
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Bit the bullet for the Petzi. My cat is too smart to chase around a laser light but he loves his treats. Got it from Bed Bath and was able to use the 20% off coupon which is huge. Now to wait for delivery. For the weekends we'll be away in the next few months it'll give me piece of mind for sure.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!