Black red & yellow

par10kerpar10ker Posts: 27
edited March 2016 in The Porch
If any of you are members there can you send one of the people that run the site a message saying it won't send me a validation link to join. I have been trying for over a week now. Graci! http://www.blackredyellow.com/
Post edited by par10ker on

Comments

• northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    And here I thought some thoughtful soul was starting a thread to get this played in Ottawa, especially since two of their sports teams are called the red blacks and the Senators sport and red, black and yellow colour schemed uniforms.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • derbydavederbydave Posts: 11,254

And here I thought some thoughtful soul was starting a thread to get this played in Ottawa, especially since two of their sports teams are called the red blacks and the Senators sport and red, black and yellow colour schemed uniforms.

I'd be down for THIS!!!
    Got it in Detroit in 2014,
    but would love to hear Black Red Yellow again in Ottawa!! :rock_on:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Black Red & Yellow bust it out again :rock_on:
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    derbydave said:

I'd be down for THIS!!!
    Got it in Detroit in 2014,
    but would love to hear Black Red Yellow again in Ottawa!! :rock_on:
    I know I missed it by one show, was sad but hearing it on the boot the first time was fantastic.

I think Canada deserves a little Black, Red & Yellow goodness.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    Hearing this in Detroit was killer.