Options

!!!UPDATE AS OF MAY 01!!!! **Official Wishlist Foundation Pre-Party Ottawa, May 2016**

2»

Comments

• Options
    squidsquid Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere Posts: 85
    What's up for the GA 10 club fans? If we go to the Wishlist party we cannot get into the GA line??
    I would have liked to spend some time in the pre-party and hit the GA line at 4 or 5pm. It sounds like I cannot do this.
  • Options
    Chris519Chris519 Posts: 150
    I'm also in GA and was hoping to do the same thing. I would assume you can leave, but can't come back into the bar.
  • Options
    What I understood was once you leave the pre-party, you cannot enter the GA line because you have already been 'scanned in' to the bar area and you will have to enter the concert from the pre-party area....someone tell me I am wrong!
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Chris519 said:

I'm also in GA and was hoping to do the same thing. I would assume you can leave, but can't come back into the bar.

squid said:

What I understood was once you leave the pre-party, you cannot enter the GA line because you have already been 'scanned in' to the bar area and you will have to enter the concert from the pre-party area....someone tell me I am wrong!

We've worked with the Bar on this one & they will not budge on this rule. No In & Out with the exception of bringing out bigger Raffle or Auction items. GA line is outside. Anyone inside with GA will enter the venue through the Bar. We are still working on this with the Bar & will post updates. But it looks like those with GA will have to decide on whether they come in or not. We know it's not ideal & we've lost sleep over it but there is not much more we can do.
  • Options
  • Options
    JimminezJimminez Posts: 217
    This is definitely a diamond of the lot.
    2018 - 8/8, 8/10
    2016 - 5/5, 5/8, 5/10, 5/12, 8/5, 8/7
    2014 - 6/28, 6/29
    2013 - 10/12, 11/24
    2011 - 9/14
    2005 - 9/16
  • Options
    Jimminez said:

This is definitely a diamond of the lot.
    We were pretty blown away by this one.
  • Options
    Ottawa has turned into one great big fantastic weekend!!! Besides the Pre-Party at Bert's please join us Saturday night & Sunday for the after party!!! Please make sure to read over the rules for Bert's Bar. What a weekend this will be!!
    Thank you!!
    ***A quick update on some fantastic support within the City of Ottawa that has been given by supporting bars on the weekend, and a quick run down of the details so you are in the loop!
    On the evening of Saturday, May 7th, there will be a Pearl Jam in Ottawa Fan Party! at Earl of Sussex - full details here:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1687487938134980/
    On Sunday May 8th, after the Pearl Jam show, there will be a Pearl Jam in Ottawa After Party at @The Crazy Horse Stonegrill Steakhouse & Saloon - full details here:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1561284427504120/
    In an amazing show of support, both of these amazing bars have stepped up and will be making a donation to the Sunday Pearl Jam Ottawa ON Wishlist Foundation Preparty Fundraiser. We encourage everyone to support by attending these events including accepting the invite to the event.
    It's awesome to see the City of Ottawa coming together like this to support Wishlist Foundation and DIFD at The Royal!***
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    UPDATED INFORMATION!!!!
    We really cannot say how happy we are to be able to post this news!!!!
    A huge relief for us all :)
    Cannot wait to see everyone there!! Thank you for your patience & understanding!!

Post edited by kellanazzie on
  • Options
    Mustard007Mustard007 Posts: 10
    Is Facebook the only way to see the list of auction items? I have been sober from Facebook for 5 years. haha Regardless, will see you there, can't wait!
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Is Facebook the only way to see the list of auction items? I have been sober from Facebook for 5 years. haha Regardless, will see you there, can't wait!

Both of the Auction items have been posted here.
    Sorry, i would have been more active but had little traffic in this thread..however, I will definitley post more of the items we have. There is so much!!
    We'll be having about 9 or 10 Premiere raffle items where you can decide which ones you put your tickets in for & then the regular raffle if you wish to put a ticket or two or seven in there ;)
    Post edited by kellanazzie on
  • Options
    Stuff!!!
  • Options
    We've also scored Gift Certificates form these fabulous Businesses in & around Ottawa...
    Compact Music
    Wilderness Tours
    Holiday Inn
    Strathmere
    Vertigo Records
    Fresco Bistro
    Kevin Haime Golf
    Vittoria Trattoria
    D'Arcy McGees
    Big Bone BBQ
    Grace In The Kitchen
    Salon 130
    amuse (restaurant)
    la Cucina ristorante
    Central Bierhaus
    Jask Salon
    Waverly
    Moscow Room
    With more coming in!!!
  • Options
    Awesome news!!! Thanks for all the work you guys have done.

UPDATED INFORMATION!!!!
    We really cannot say how happy we are to be able to post this news!!!!
    A huge relief for us all :)
    Cannot wait to see everyone there!! Thank you for your patience & understanding!!

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,847
    wow this is awesome
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Great to see that no re-entry has changed!