Options

~Dutchies going to Lolla - Help wanted!!~

KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
edited July 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Me and my bf are at the moment rethinking our holiday plans to go to Spain and change it into coming over to the US and Canada and see PJ while we are there. We have now found a flight-ticket that is alright, but havent booked anything yet. After all those shows here we are kind of on a tight budget so we first want to see if we can make it financially...and heres where help is needed ;) No, no you dont have to donate money...lol.

We are planning to go the 30th of July and fly from Amsterdam to Toronto. From there we need to get to Chicago before the 5th of August. It would be great if we could hitch a ride with some ppl...sharing the expenses of course. We met some ppl at Nijmegen who were from Chicago so we might have a place to rest our heads there ...?
After Lolla it does not really matter where we are going to as long as we get back to Toronto around the 23th of August to catch the flight back home.

We dont mind camping or sleeping in cheap hostels and we are quite easy-going people.

So, anyone that can help us get to Lolla or would like to invite us to their homes in other cities in Canada or the US...or have other tips to help us plan our budget-holiday please send me a pm! Our biggest problem is getting around as the Greyhound busses seem expensive.

Thanks in advance!!
Francisca.
Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    No-one......boohoo :(

I reckon you think we dont deserve it after all those gigs here in Europe...haha, your right actually...lol.

But we still want to come!

Please...pretty please...
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?