Options

How many pj fans from N.Ireland?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BlackieBlackie Posts: 30
    robble wrote:
    jeez, 15 and 16 years, im only 20 and been listening to them for 5 or 6 years, best i started early with them anyway :D

I just think it's cool that people are still getting into PJ with all the crap that's around nowadays. I started listening when I was 15 too, back in the day!!! That's when they were pretty popular though, before the whole grunge era died out. Would still like think I'd be into them now if I was 15 today and not some wank like my chemical romance!!
  • Options
    mohomoho Posts: 540
    robble wrote:
    moho , you in queens or UU ?

queens, studying music technology
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • Options
    robblerobble Posts: 63
    i've just finished my first year of business economics up in queens, 4 months of pure laziness planned now :D
    Astoria 20-4-06, Dublin 23-8-06, London 18-06-07
    It's A Right Royal Cockney Barrel Of Monkeys
    All Monkfish Great And Small
  • Options
    robble wrote:
    i've just finished my first year of business economics up in queens, 4 months of pure laziness planned now :D

yeah i just finished 1st year too but gotta work to save enough for the house I'm renting next year on Donnybrook street, just off the lisburn road. Of course I'll take a few days off for the copenhagen concert! :D
  • Options
    eoboeobo Posts: 102
    moho wrote:
    yeah i just finished 1st year too but gotta work to save enough for the house I'm renting next year on Donnybrook street, just off the lisburn road. Of course I'll take a few days off for the copenhagen concert! :D

you know a matt walsh? he's on your course. plays bass for no ghost.
    heh, keep her lit.

Dublin, 23/08/2006 = Lifechanging! X D

Katowice, 13/06/2007 = Phenomenal = )

London, 18/06/2007 = Pretty darn sweet = )

London Poster Wanted, PM if you have one for sale = )
  • Options
    robble wrote:
    jeez, 15 and 16 years, im only 20 and been listening to them for 5 or 6 years, best i started early with them anyway :D
    I remember the first time i saw PJ it was the video for "alive" in 92, i think it was on a show called "findin facts future" doe's anyone else in ireland remember this show? I really got into them a few months later when i started my joinery apprenticeship, i was paired off with a joiner called Big Trev and he played "ten" over and over all day! Thanks Trev!! I have an admission to make i sang "once ....its party time " for about a month till i caught on!!! Aah memories!!
  • Options
    eobo wrote:
    you know a matt walsh? he's on your course. plays bass for no ghost.

EDIT: (the whole post is ediied because im quite drunk and waas drunk when i posted)

I'm pretty certain but Im not great with names so a description would be best
  • Options
    robblerobble Posts: 63
    anybody from n.ire need two tickets? i bought 4, 2 spares, seated n11 unfortunately
    Astoria 20-4-06, Dublin 23-8-06, London 18-06-07
    It's A Right Royal Cockney Barrel Of Monkeys
    All Monkfish Great And Small
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    ok so those of us flying out from dublin need to arrange a meet up in the airport for a couple of scoops...any takers??
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Posts: 30
    Irish Al wrote:
    ok so those of us flying out from dublin need to arrange a meet up in the airport for a couple of scoops...any takers??

You know what time your flight is yet Al?

We get off Aircoach at 10am, hopefully enough time for 1 or 2!
  • Options
    negationistnegationist Posts: 237
    that I'm a Malaysian who's been living in belfast for the past 5 yrs?
    If Pearl Jam was a beer, they'd probably be the best beer in the world!!
  • Options
    that I'm a Malaysian who's been living in belfast for the past 5 yrs?
    Of course you count man! yer a pj fan in Northern Ireland are you not! thanks for posting!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ohh i love quizzes.... is it 42?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yep flight is at 11.15 to stansted :D
    I need a coffee!