Options

EODM 7" shipping

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910

got the vinyl over 2 weeks ago in TO

Awesome! See, I couldn't of been the only one to of received a copy in Canada.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    still nothing in the Peg.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989

still nothing in the Peg.

nothing in Newf.... take the refund and by the hips new album i guess.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    so I got notice on March 3rd that my order will ship in 1-2 business days. it says non-US orders take 10-14 business days. I should have received this over a month ago. Why do I get EVERYTHING FROM EVERYWHERE OTHER COMPANY IN THE WORLD with no trouble and within their timelines except 10C? I find it so odd. And it ain't customs. I order from the US all the time with zero issue. Unless customs has an issue with 10C.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,769
    Zod said:

Am I the only one that hasn't had they're copy show up yet?

I received mine about a week and a half ago.

I'm waiting on a 7" crate and I'm moving at the end June hope it shows up by then...
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434

so I got notice on March 3rd that my order will ship in 1-2 business days. it says non-US orders take 10-14 business days. I should have received this over a month ago. Why do I get EVERYTHING FROM EVERYWHERE OTHER COMPANY IN THE WORLD with no trouble and within their timelines except 10C? I find it so odd. And it ain't customs. I order from the US all the time with zero issue. Unless customs has an issue with 10C.

Something weird has happened here since so many of us in Canada haven't gotten one, I'm starting to think we might be screwed though.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    toolietoolie Posts: 388
    Still nothing in Alberta
  • Options
    scurtis said:

Something weird has happened here since so many of us in Canada haven't gotten one, I'm starting to think we might be screwed though.
    maybe they were marked as shipped without actually being shipped that day? Maybe I'll email 10c about it.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

scurtis said:

maybe they were marked as shipped without actually being shipped that day? Maybe I'll email 10c about it.
    Yeah could be. Or there was a huge batch that got mislabeled and sent back or sitting somewhere at some sorting facility.
  • Options
    let us know how it goes HD
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,221
    you cracked before I did. I was going to wait until it was officially two months without receiving it (which I think would be next week).
  • Options
    GustieIIIGustieIII Posts: 231
    Still waiting...
    Like A Fist To The Jaw
  • Options
    I just noticed the disclaimer in the email that it can take up to 12 weeks for processing. :punch:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    got a very quick response from 10C shipping. it is considered lost after 90 days of the shipment date. if there is stock, it will be replaced; if not, a refund will be given.

same thing happened with my Sevens box set. :anguished:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    RobbyD462 said:

Zod said:

Am I the only one that hasn't had they're copy show up yet?

I received mine about a week and a half ago.

I'm waiting on a 7" crate and I'm moving at the end June hope it shows up by then...
    Please let us know if you were hit or not with customs fees on that 7" crate.
  • Options

got a very quick response from 10C shipping. it is considered lost after 90 days of the shipment date. if there is stock, it will be replaced; if not, a refund will be given.

I'm not holding my breath then. I was hoping for some reasonable explanation, clearly something went wrong.

I got my slipmat yesterday which was ordered weeks after this record supposedly shipped.

Fingers crossed of course.
  • Options

Any idea on when our orders were shipped?
    I checked my history and it gives an order date and says shipped, but I don't see a shipping date...?
    Like A Fist To The Jaw
  • Options
    JaySinJaySin Posts: 87
    demetrios said:

I'm also in Toronto and still waiting on mine. Something must have happened to the shipments coming to Canada. No way so many people are still waiting and so few received.
  • Options
    JaySin said:

demetrios said:

I'm also in Toronto and still waiting on mine. Something must have happened to the shipments coming to Canada. No way so many people are still waiting and so few received.
    I'm gonna guess 1 of 2 crates that was destined to ship to Canada via UPS didn't ship out. Maybe still in UPS's possession at the mailing depot.
  • Options
    GustieIII said:

I checked my history and it gives an order date and says shipped, but I don't see a shipping date...?
    they told me mine was shipped March 3.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    At this rate, come June 3rd, 10C will be inundated with emails from pissed off Canadian. Anyone have one they are willing to part with?
  • Options
    During the vinyl mystery sale last year, someone figured out how to track packages to Canada didn't they?

Does anyone remember?
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,221
    scurtis said:

During the vinyl mystery sale last year, someone figured out how to track packages to Canada didn't they?

Does anyone remember?

Not really. If they modified the order number they could see the entry on UPS tracking website, but the tracking info didn't update. People were doing it to see the weight of their packages (people using weight to try and determine what they got before it arrived in the mail).
  • Options
    Still nothing here...no slipmat either...nor annual single.
    Anyone else same boat?
  • Options
    Nami said:

Still nothing here...no slipmat either...nor annual single.
    Anyone else same boat?

No EODM 7", slip mat yes, no annual single, also got the Levee Walkers 7" which was ordered long after the EODM 7".

Like the Soundgarden record I got 13 months after I ordered it from Amazon, I will consider it a nice surprise if I actually see this EODM 7". Clearly something went wrong in the process. First time I have ever had something go wrong from 10c.
  • Options
    Spoonman110Spoonman110 Winnipeg Posts: 348

GustieIII said:

they told me mine was shipped March 3.
    My buddy, also here in Winnipeg, hasn't received his. It also shipped on March 3. He emailed 10C and got the same response as you.

Fargo, ND 6/15/03 Winnipeg, MB 9/8/05 St Paul, MN 6/27/06 Chicago, IL 8/5/07 East Troy, WI 9/3/11, 9/4/11 Winnipeg, MB 9/17/11 Chicago, IL 7/19/13 St Paul, MN 10/19/14 Miami, FL 04/09/16 Tampa, FL 04/11/16 Fenway 1 & 2 08/05/16, 08/07/16Wrigley 1 & 2 08/18/18, 08/20/18Oakland 1 & 2 05/12/22, 05/13/22

• Options
    Edge34Edge34 Ottawa Posts: 233
    No EODM in Ottawa either
  • Options
    Ron BurgundyRon Burgundy Posts: 498
    Nothing in Montreal, shipped March 3 as well. This is really strange....
  • Options
    Still waiting for both the EODM and Fan Club 7" here in Toronto.
  • Options
    JaySin said:

Still waiting for both the EODM and Fan Club 7" here in Toronto.

Still waiting...
    Like A Fist To The Jaw