FAN PORTRAITS - get your portrait at the shows this 2016 tour!

sideflip1sideflip1 Posts: 51
edited March 2016 in Given To Fly (live)
And here we go! These are the shows I will be at to take YOUR fan portrait this PJ Tour 2016!
I'm also working on the BOOK, so don't miss this opportunity to make it into the Pearl Jam Fan Portraits book! (Coming out later this year)
Ft. Lauderdale
Miami
Greenville
Hampton
Raleigh
Lexington
Philly 1 & 2
MSG/NYC 1 & 2
Ottawa
Toronto 1 & 2
Fenway 1 & 2
Wrigley 1 &2
DETAILS here: http://www.pearljamfanportraits.com/2016tour/

I'm sorry I can't make it to every show!

What is Fan Portraits? Fan Portraits is a black and white portrait collection of dedicated Pearl Jam fans with lyrics that mean the most to them. Fan-run project to capture and document our amazing community and fan base.
Post edited by sideflip1 on

Comments

• gsamarcogsamarco Posts: 15
    Interesting. I'm a concert photographer based in Raleigh, I'll be at the Columbia show as well. Let me know if I can help.
    Also, if you know how to submit for a media credential for their shows, I'm all ears.
    Brasilia, Brazil 11/17/2015
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    I'm Henry the 8th i am, just kidding
  • sideflip1sideflip1 Posts: 51
    gsamarco said:

Interesting. I'm a concert photographer based in Raleigh, I'll be at the Columbia show as well. Let me know if I can help.
    Also, if you know how to submit for a media credential for their shows, I'm all ears.

Thanks for your interest, fellow photographer! I've been doing this since 2012 and due to overwhelming demand, I have now added the option for people to sign up. I usually have long lines at the Wishlist Preparties now!
    I'm passionate about Pearl Jam, music, photography, and wanted to do something about us, the fans -- capturing that connection we have and all share.

I'm good as far as help goes but thanks for offering. Would be great if you'd like to participate and do a portrait - think of your favorite lyrics! See you in Raleigh!
  • gsamarcogsamarco Posts: 15
    Thanks for doing this, I'll definitely sign for.
    Brasilia, Brazil 11/17/2015
  • sideflip1sideflip1 Posts: 51
    Bump!