Options

Berkeley 04/08 - NO MORE flashies please!

ZAPPERZAPPER Posts: 246
edited April 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
ok folks - lets make tonight better than last night....please!

NO MORE -

- Camera LCDs and/or flashes in front peoples faces
- screaming random jackass irrelevant shit while Ed is trying to talk
- getting out of your seats and running to the front to block everyone elses view - we all want to see the show...you know?
- jacking other peoples seats
- allowing people to buy 20 zippos and 5 posters each

all u cheaters know who you are.....you all just love the hostile pushing and shoving in the merch line?

I'm just trying to get everyone to be a little more considerate - while most are, there are those jackasses who keep taking pics and/or videoing, like the guy in front of me with the cam LCD brighter than the sun.
Get security to do their job and kick these fools! I want my camera too, but we should all have respect for Ed and the rules of the show. PLEASE!
Previously known as Elzar
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    ZAPPER wrote:

NO MORE -

- getting out of your seats and running to the front to block everyone elses view - we all want to see the show...you know?

all u cheaters know who you are.....you all just love the hostile pushing and shoving in the merch line?

I'm just trying to get everyone to be a little more considerate - while most are, there are those jackasses who keep taking pics and/or videoing, like the guy in front of me with the cam LCD brighter than the sun.
    Get security to do their job and kick these fools! I want my camera too, but we should all have respect for Ed and the rules of the show. PLEASE!

I didn't think the camera flashes were bad at all, until Hard Sun, when people didn't care if they got tossed. Same for rushing the stage in the aisles.

Posters I thought were held to the 1 per customer limit pretty well.

the Zippos .... yikes ... I was probaby at the merch table 5 minutes after the doors opened ... the guy actually gave me the display Zippo and that was it, no mas. Posters lasted for about 20-30 minutes.

screaming out ... agree 100% ... why people feel the need to be a PART of the show instead of just ENJOYING the show .... beyond me.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    Yeah seriously why do you people in the front stand up???
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    jimed14 wrote:
    I was probaby at the merch table 5 minutes after the doors opened ... the guy actually gave me the display Zippo and that was it, no mas..

Oh yeah! What I love about this board. Dude, I was the dude standing right to your left as the merch ripped up the Zippo display and got those two last ones out. WEll, dunno, i was left of the display -- my friend got the last Zippo outta the carton. One carton, I'd say prolly 50 zippos total, and folks were buying 3-5 at a time.

I don't think folks know, ok for lightin a smoke or a j -- but man, you don't wanna be pulling zippo fumes through a pipe or bong!
    [sic] happens
  • Options
    ruffianruffian Posts: 15
    ZAPPER wrote:

NO MORE -

amen, though i agree that the flashes didn't really start till the last two songs--and we did see someone get tossed out for it, so maybe that will deter people tonight. we were on the front row and people did push up to the stage and tried to shove everyone out of the way...and some just sat on the floor in the aisle--which i guess is ok since they weren't blocking anyone's view, at least.