my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
edited March 2016 in All Encompassing Trip
!
Post edited by my2hands on

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Don't OD on the bud, bud. Out of towners make up a large percentage of those ending up in ERs from THC overdosing.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    edited March 2016
    Valley of fire..lake mead and dam but watch traffic times..a lot of good hiking that way. Red rocks cool as well. If you can get away from your woman go to Spa USA and ask for the special ;)
    Post edited by Wma31394 on
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I don't think the green is legal there, at least when I went...and it is highly frowned upon.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,524
    if there is one restaurant to hit, I got told by MULTIPLE people to check it out, is Batista's off the strip. we did. unlimited wine with your meal. and the meal is exceptional. the decor is awesome. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

we also went to 800 Degrees (a pizza place) on S Las Vegas Blvd which was really good.

www.headstonesband.com

RKCNDY said:

I don't think the green is legal there, at least when I went...and it is highly frowned upon.

really? they hand out cards of naked women to kids on the street and weed is highly frowned upon??

www.headstonesband.com

RKCNDY said:

really? they hand out cards of naked women to kids on the street and weed is highly frowned upon??
    They hand out the cards to kids? Now I'm pissed, I asked for a card and the guy refused to give me one.
    The green part...um, yeah, they frown on that...a lot... :whistle:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

They hand out the cards to kids? Now I'm pissed, I asked for a card and the guy refused to give me one.
    Edibles. Problem solved.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited March 2016
    Post edited by my2hands on
    my2hands said:

I would not be smoking/vaping in public... i aint no rookie lol

I was in my room...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

ok, well, they don't hand them directly to the kids. but those cards are all over the sidewalk. and they are handing them out with kids present. it just seems a bit weird that SIN CITY would have an issue with weed.

www.headstonesband.com

• Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

RKCNDY said:

These are the guys to talk to. Anything you want delivered to your room in 1 hour.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    Is Red Rock canyon worth renting a car for a day? If not i wont complain since it would be nice to not touch a car for a few days
    any Las Vegas local peeps around?
    Rygar said:
    Yikes... Thankfully im in a relationship & very happy, no worries for me!