Options

PLEASE, anyone have an extra ticket???

nadja_veddernadja_vedder Posts: 291
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I am looking for 1 ticket for NYC1 or NYC2, I don't care which one is it, I just want to be there either day! I got no luck on the pre-sale, so Please Help me or send me a pm.
"makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    brainofjbbrainofjb Boston Posts: 381
    I am looking for 1 for either Boston show!!!!!

PLS, if anyone ends up with an extra, pls let me know!!!

I will pay for your ticket as well, I dont care

I can only go to the Boston shows and i got shut out today :(!!!
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
  • Options
    brainofjbbrainofjb Boston Posts: 381
    Just so everyone knows:
    I offered to pay this other persons way if they offered me their other ticket.
    I figured that some ppl have trades to offer and I cannot do that, I dont and will not have other tix to offer.
    The best I can do is pay their way to the show as well. I figured that was the nice thing to do and probably the only way that I had a chance in hell of going to this show.
    I cannot afford theprice that they are going for online.

I would not charge more than face for a ticket and I dont believe in Scalpers.

Just dont want anyone thinking that I am an total ass and going agains ten club policy or whatever.

I can only go to My home town show. I cant afford to travel and I dont want to miss out.
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
  • Options
    lostdawglostdawg Posts: 109
    I am looking for 1 ticket for NYC1 or NYC2, I don't care which one is it, I just want to be there either day! I got no luck on the pre-sale, so Please Help me or send me a pm.

Sorry, Nadja- me and the missus are going to Boston 2! ( btw, she didn't have any problem getting tix, I guess we got lucky!!) There's always the public sale on the 11th! Good luck !
  • Options
    nadja_veddernadja_vedder Posts: 291
    Anyone??? NYC1???
    "makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"
  • Options
    Eri330Eri330 Posts: 17
    tried and i got Upper Loge, i clicked on it to accept and my computer froze...i had to try again and then there were no tix available..all i had to do was pay for the tix, I had 2 in my cart..i can't believe this ticketmaster bullsh*** I am so pissed I can't talk to anybody right now!!! Anybody else have problems...I also called and I got through right away to an agent and she said it was sold out, at 1:01pm..how is this possible when there were orch. tix available on scalper's sites...I need help, anyone have 2 extra tix for NYC night one for face value...please, please please...I had Upper Loge, i'll take anything just to get in the building....please please please..i am almost in tears, i feel like throwing my computer out the window (but i think it was ticketmaster that froze up) Anyway, congrats to all you who got tix