Options

A couple fun facts about PJ at Wrigley

2»

Comments

• Options
    cottagesteezecottagesteeze St. Paul, MN Posts: 218
    Malroth said:

GoFish72 said:

I know that this is off topic, sorry. Need help from Cubs fans. I plan to catch a game while I'm there for the show. If able to attend only one Cubs game at Wrigley...would you suggest I purchase the "best ticket available", or sit in the bleechers?

BLEACHERS!!!!!
  • Options
    GoFish72GoFish72 Rock Hill, SC Posts: 20
    I was leaning towards the bleachers. I'm 52 but hanging out with young drunk people sounds like fun. Been wanting to go to a game at Wrigley for a long time. Just want to get the best cubs experience.
    8/25/92: Charlotte, Lollapalooza
    8/4/00: Charlotte
    9/22/12: Atlanta Music Fest
    10/29/13: Charlottesville
    10/30/13: Charlotte
    4/16/16: Greenville
    4/21/16: Columbia
    8/20/16: Chicago
    9/2/18  Boston
    9/4/18  Boston
    9/18/22 St. Louis 
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    GoFish72 said:

I know that this is off topic, sorry. Need help from Cubs fans. I plan to catch a game while I'm there for the show. If able to attend only one Cubs game at Wrigley...would you suggest I purchase the "best ticket available", or sit in the bleechers?

I hope you're arriving on the 17th or very early on the 18th. The Cubs have a home series against the Brewers 16-18th, with Thursday being a day game (& floppy hat giveaway). After that, they hit the road until the 29th. Absolutely sit in the bleachers if you get to catch one of the games!

The A's are in town to face the White Sox the weekend of the shows. Nothing wrong with catching a game at the Cell, too. Just don't wear Cubs gear.
  • Options
    pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
    ^I would wear my Cubs gear just to piss them off :wink:
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420

^I would wear my Cubs gear just to piss them off :wink:

You are much more brave than I am, lol! I did wear my Cubs hat when I went to the Crosstown Classic one year. Kept it neutral with a Hawks shirt, tho.
  • Options
    pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
    :lol:
    Pshhh Hawks shirt... how politically correct.
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,439
    I agree with the post from earlier. It really all depends on the experience that you want to have. Bleachers are always great and I enjoy that atmosphere. I also really enjoy sitting Terrace Reserve as well. The Brewers series is always fun, especially since they have fallen down the rankings in the NL Central the past couple years.
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    GT1015GT1015 Posts: 165
    Any more guesses on reserved tickets for either of these shows? From looking at stub hub maybe the letters L M N P Q R ? Hoping that they might be in the "Field ADA", a fan can hope...