SEVEN weeks till........

duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
edited February 2016 in The Porch
This is what I got so far with SEVEN weeks to go! My "plan" is to leave work a few hours early on Thursday 4/7 to drive to Atlantic City NJ, where I will catch a 12:35pm flight to Ft.Lauderdale FL! Arrive around 3:15p and straight to the Budget Fastrack counter, if all goes well, taillights out of the lot by 3:45p....Drive to a friend's, Eric who has relocated from Philly, to the Intercoastal Waterway of Fort Lauderdale. He'll still be at work so I will quick change, grab the cooler & hit the beach till he gets home. Celebrate with a killer seafood dinner & DRANKS, since I'll have been up from 5a, I'm sure to pass out early. Wake & jog to a light breakfast, & hit the beach for a while... Around 11am I gotta head to the venue to get in line for merch, which I will trade to Weston 1283 for access to his tickets AND a cold one, Thanks Bro! Back to the apartment for a shower and some Primanti Brothers, wait for EL to get home. He has to work in the morning so he'll be the DD & we are off to the SHOW! Saturday I can sleep in as late as I like, probably won't be much, wake up & jog to breakfast then a swim in the ocean, shower then off to MIAMI.....
Starting off parking at the Bayside Marketplace and getting a Cuban sandwich & some liquid crystal, AKA Cafecito, at the Latin American Bayside Cafe. Chill, people watching, as this is the cruise port area with a Coconut Mojitio & Cigar. At some point I should hear from Oatsdad, who has graciously shared his 10C tickets with me, hopefully at a pre-party somewhere as I will be in the venue area......Wishlist @ Hard Rock is in the same complex, I will buy Oatsdad his beverages of choice, then SHOWTIME across the street! I plan on driving back to Lauderdale that night, due to an early flight leaving Sunday at 7am. Toast to the beginning of the Tour, and say thanks & so-long to Eric. He has work, so maybe breakfast before dropping off the rental & flying back to Philly 2.5 hrs.
Philly, I plan on NOT missing work when the band comes to town. I get done at 2pm so I'll force a power nap before shows if needed. I drew GA for Philly 2 in the lottery and traded with MakeUSmile :-) for MSG 1 THANKS, and was LUCKY enough to score a Philly 1 from a cool Clubber from Tasmania, Sandy66. To show my gratitude for the ticket, lunch at Reading Terminal Market with my Wife & Daughters. We are all REALLY looking forward to meeting & conversing with Sandy from Australia. I will hook up with Sandy66 at the Wishlist Party & we will get our pre-game ON till showtime! Friday, head down to South Philly, and scoop up the tickets. Find a way to MakeUSmile in the GA line up, bahahahaha aaannd it's PIT TIME!
I plan on driving to NYC around noon on Sunday, get there around 2pm, find parking near my Airbnb. Booked for one night a few blocks from the Garden, it's an apartment, so I'm happy to have privacy! I'll already have my ticket so no stressin out before the show.... I 'm on the hunt for Booze, Chicken & Waffles, and a ticket to MSG 2 not necessarily in that order! It's MakeUSmile's Birthday Show, so I hope to meet up with her, and her family & friends to buy em a shot... Sec 2 Row 9 Off to the show! So I'm currently looking for a MSG 2 ticket, please PM me or shoot me an e-mail cmajr69@aol.com if you have an extra for sale. Drinks on me or a ride home to the tri-state area, after the show, if you hook a brotha up! I got work at 5:30a on Tuesday, so no after party....
Fenway, I'll work 1/2 a day, catch a 12:15p flight into Boston. Take public transportation to Fenway, arrive around 3, gonna try to check my backpack at the Residence Inn or the Verb, unless a friend offers storage in their car. Wishlist Party and possibly some other shenanigans to take me up to my seats that I bought from the public sale, Sec B90 Row GG Seat 7. My buddy Jason & his family live in the area, and have welcomed me into their home for a few days..... Saturday I'll take Jay and his family out for dinner to show my appreciation. An ex-coworker, who's initials are ironically PJ, is supposed to be going to the show & hooking up with a hotel on Sunday for us. If he comes thru, I'll hitch a ride back home with him, if not , I'll kidnap J and take him to the show! If this would cause strife within the family, I will have an extra Res 10C up for grabs......Fly home Monday if needed. So there you have it, seems legit, what could POSSIBLY go wrong?!?!
What a LUCKY man I am to see the BEST band in the world, with the BEST fans in the world.....See we CAN help each other along the way to have GREAT memories, SEE YOUS ON THE ROAD!!! Once again thanks Clubbers you ROCK!
Duff

Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
Post edited by duffmann on

Comments

• Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Too long can't read. Have fun tho!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    Wma31394 said:

^^^^^short attention span^^^^^
    I will thanks...
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    duffmann said:

Wma31394 said:

I will thanks...
    Haha for sure sorry!!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,152
    Seven weeks will fly by- have fun!!!
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    No sexy time?
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Cool story bro. No seriously, cool story. I love getting all the plans together. Got Philly 1, Wrigley 1 and Fenway II. Looking forward to every last detail!
    edited February 2016

Seven weeks will fly by- have fun!!!

Thanks SVRDhand13!
    hsohi said:

No sexy time?

Wherever I am, is sexy time hsohi.....

KP_McMinn said:

Cool story bro. No seriously, cool story. I love getting all the plans together. Got Philly 1, Wrigley 1 and Fenway II. Looking forward to every last detail!

Appreciate it KP_McMinn! Planning & meeting new people every tour IS half the fun.... Enjoy the gigs Bro!
    Post edited by duffmann on
    Wma31394 said:

duffmann said:

Wma31394 said:

I will thanks...
    Haha for sure sorry!!
    That's Okay, you know they make meds for that kinda thing nowdays.....
    duffmann said:

This is what I got so far with SEVEN weeks to go! My "plan" is to leave work a few hours early on Thursday 4/7 to drive to Atlantic City NJ, where I will catch a 12:35pm flight to Ft.Lauderdale FL! Arrive around 3:15p and straight to the Budget Fastrack counter, if all goes well, taillights out of the lot by 3:45p....Drive to a friend's, Eric who has relocated from Philly, to the Intercoastal Waterway of Fort Lauderdale. He'll still be at work so I will quick change, grab the cooler & hit the beach till he gets home. Celebrate with a killer seafood dinner & DRANKS, since I'll have been up from 5a, I'm sure to pass out early. Wake & jog to a light breakfast, & hit the beach for a while... Around 11am I gotta head to the venue to get in line for merch, which I will trade to Weston 1283 for access to his tickets AND a cold one, Thanks Bro! Back to the apartment for a shower and some Primanti Brothers, wait for EL to get home. He has to work in the morning so he'll be the DD & we are off to the SHOW! Saturday I can sleep in as late as I like, probably won't be much, wake up & jog to breakfast then a swim in the ocean, shower then off to MIAMI.....
    Starting off parking at the Bayside Marketplace and getting a Cuban sandwich & some liquid crystal, AKA Cafecito, at the Latin American Bayside Cafe. Chill, people watching, as this is the cruise port area with a Coconut Mojitio & Cigar. At some point I should hear from Oatsdad, who has graciously shared his 10C tickets with me, hopefully at a pre-party somewhere as I will be in the venue area......Wishlist @ Hard Rock is in the same complex, I will buy Oatsdad his beverages of choice, then SHOWTIME across the street! I plan on driving back to Lauderdale that night, due to an early flight leaving Sunday at 7am. Toast to the beginning of the Tour, and say thanks & so-long to Eric. He has work, so maybe breakfast before dropping off the rental & flying back to Philly 2.5 hrs.
    Philly, I plan on NOT missing work when the band comes to town. I get done at 2pm so I'll force a power nap before shows if needed. I drew GA for Philly 2 in the lottery and traded with MakeUSmile :-) for MSG 1 THANKS, and was LUCKY enough to score a Philly 1 from a cool Clubber from Tasmania, Sandy66. To show my gratitude for the ticket, lunch at Reading Terminal Market with my Wife & Daughters. We are all REALLY looking forward to meeting & conversing with Sandy from Australia. I will hook up with Sandy66 at the Wishlist Party & we will get our pre-game ON till showtime! Friday, head down to South Philly, and scoop up the tickets. Find a way to MakeUSmile in the GA line up, bahahahaha aaannd it's PIT TIME!
    I plan on driving to NYC around noon on Sunday, get there around 2pm, find parking near my Airbnb. Booked for one night a few blocks from the Garden, it's an apartment, so I'm happy to have privacy! I'll already have my ticket so no stressin out before the show.... I 'm on the hunt for Booze, Chicken & Waffles, and a ticket to MSG 2 not necessarily in that order! It's MakeUSmile's Birthday Show, so I hope to meet up with her, and her family & friends to buy em a shot... Sec 2 Row 9 Off to the show! So I'm currently looking for a MSG 2 ticket, please PM me or shoot me an e-mail cmajr69@aol.com if you have an extra for sale. Drinks on me or a ride home to the tri-state area, after the show, if you hook a brotha up! I got work at 5:30a on Tuesday, so no after party....
    Fenway, I'll work 1/2 a day, catch a 12:15p flight into Boston. Take public transportation to Fenway, arrive around 3, gonna try to check my backpack at the Residence Inn or the Verb, unless a friend offers storage in their car. Wishlist Party and possibly some other shenanigans to take me up to my seats that I bought from the public sale, Sec B90 Row GG Seat 7. My buddy Jason & his family live in the area, and have welcomed me into their home for a few days..... Saturday I'll take Jay and his family out for dinner to show my appreciation. An ex-coworker, who's initials are ironically PJ, is supposed to be going to the show & hooking up with a hotel on Sunday for us. If he comes thru, I'll hitch a ride back home with him, if not , I'll kidnap J and take him to the show! If this would cause strife within the family, I will have an extra Res 10C up for grabs......Fly home Monday if needed. So there you have it, seems legit, what could POSSIBLY go wrong?!?!
    What a LUCKY man I am to see the BEST band in the world, with the BEST fans in the world.....See we CAN help each other along the way to have GREAT memories, SEE YOUS ON THE ROAD!!! Once again thanks Clubbers you ROCK!
    Duff

***** 3 WEEKS TO GO UPDATE ******

MSG-I booked the Sheraton on Monday night so now I am gonna stay in the City after the show. Still looking for MSG 2.....

Fenway-So PJ is IN for the shows, & was able to get us put up in the Charlesmark for the weekend. Thanks to Clubber ewester032687 for selling me his extras to Friday @ The Green Monster!

F/S or Trade first level side stage for Miami. Looking for MSG 2....

Duff
    duffmann said:

duffmann said:

Duff

***** 3 WEEKS TO GO UPDATE ******

MSG-I booked the Sheraton on Monday night so now I am gonna stay in the City after the show. Still looking for MSG 2.....

Fenway-So PJ is IN for the shows, & was able to get us put up in the Charlesmark for the weekend. Thanks to Clubber ewester032687 for selling me his extras to Friday @ The Green Monster!

F/S or Trade first level side stage for Miami. Looking for MSG 2....

Duff
    **********WEEK TO GO UPDATE***************

MIAMI ticket gone........ Have one FENWAY 1 Right Field Box Sec 90 Row GG Seat 7 for TRADE looking for MSG 2! See you out on the road, CHEERS....

Duff