No code uncut insert sheets

I bought a couple uncut sheets of the No Code Polaroids. I got 2 in case it was worth trading. Anyone have any info on them? Are they rare? They are being shipped now. I can post a picture when they arrive.

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Is it from the eBay user gargoylem3? Wonder how many uncut No Code prints this seller still has available for sale in his/her possession. Feedback say's 10 were sold. 2 is selling on eBay now. Wonder how many were sold year's back. I remember these were sold a few year's back.

• CW55354CW55354 Posts: 200
    One left. He gave me my choice of 2 of the last 3. Thought it would be cool to frame and save the other one if someone else on here might like one later. I didn't know they existed before seeing these listed.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    I wish I could find one of these
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    CW55354 said:

One left. He gave me my choice of 2 of the last 3. Thought it would be cool to frame and save the other one if someone else on here might like one later. I didn't know they existed before seeing these listed.

Interested in selling or trading for your extra?
  • CW55354CW55354 Posts: 200
    Interested in trading. Haven't received them yet and they are not mint. Once I have them I will let you know. No idea what they are even worth and don't want to go against the rules by seeming to take bids, so I will figure out what I'm willing to trade it for and get back to you.
  • jw234911jw234911 annapolis maryland Posts: 255
    any left for sale
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,299
    I purchased one of the mint ones he was offering a year or so back. Perfect condition and a really cool item IMO. Not sure what the value is but a solid purchase nonetheless.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,847
    Only worth what you paid. Cool item that doesn't have a lot of sway unfortunately.