Options

Deadwood Movie - Excellent news!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736
    mca47 said:
    How many seasons were there?  If I recall, I did not finish the series.
    I really liked it in the beginning, but I sort of remember it getting really boring towards the end.
    That's how I'm finding season 3.....it has become so damn boring.    I really have no urge to finish it but I'm so close with only 5 episodes left.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I never made it through season 3. From the sounds of it, it seems as though it would be pointless to try again. It just plain sucks.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    I never made it through season 3. From the sounds of it, it seems as though it would be pointless to try again. It just plain sucks.

Yeah I think I'll just read a recap of the rest of season 3 so I know everything that happened before the movie comes out next month.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Cocksucker(s)! 
    :lol:
    I still liked it, but then again...the first 2 seasons are probably my favorite 2 seasons of a television program.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Cocksucker(s)! 
    :lol:
    I still liked it, but then again...the first 2 seasons are probably my favorite 2 seasons of a television program.

Absolutely loved the first 2 seasons but I don't know what's going on with these cocksuckers in season 3!!!
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,401
    edited May 2019
    Nothing wrong with Season 3, you fucking hoopleheaded cocksuckers!
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,031
    Nothing wrong with Season 3, you fucking hoopleheaded cocksuckers!
    totally agree!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Ha!
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Does anything ever happen?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Started re-watch last night. Been years, forgot how awesome the first season was.  
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,703
    5 days!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    On S3 of rewatch....the ridiculous number of amazing scenes, the dialogue and acting....really is just a Gem of a show.
    Need to wrap it up before Friday!
  • Options
    I hope you cocksuckers are ready for Friday night. 
  • Options
    Finished the catch up last night -- ready to go!  Forgot a number of items, really glad I re-watched. 
    Also, S3 is not nearly as weak when you binge watch it.  I enjoyed many of the plot-lines.
    Really is a crazy way for them to have pulled the plug on a show.
  • Options
    Swedgin!!! Pumped for tomorrow night!
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,031
    edited May 2019
    Drinking a lot of whiskey tonight!  Mr. Wu
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    Pour a little out for Powers Boothe...he will be missed!
  • Options
    Pour a little out for Powers Boothe...he will be missed!
    Amazing that they got  everyone back except from him. Its too bad. 
  • Options

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Can't wait!

It's interesting how many castmembers went on to do some stellar work on other popular series - Bosch, Ray Donovan, etc.
  • Options
    Nicely done.
  • Options
    It was strange to see....and there were parts that I thought were kind of lame....but, overall I enjoyed

Wish they had not made ten years feel like twenty five, though.

Too bad we knew Hurst wasn't going to get his head blown off.
  • Options
    mixed feelings on this.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    The costume and set crew deserve major kudos on a job well fucking done
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    Loved it! Good to finally have some closure on this great series.
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    I think they did a real good job.  I really don’t think they needed to add the flashbacks at all and that they detracted a little when shown but overall they were minimal... tough call considering the lapse in real world time between the series and the movie so I can see why they did it.  
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,271
    Finally got a chance to watch it last night. I enjoyed it, although my wife zoned out. (She’d never seen the show so I didn’t think she’d get into this)
    I think they did a really good job of wrapping things up, but I wasn’t happy about Charlie!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    goldrush said:
    Finally got a chance to watch it last night. I enjoyed it, although my wife zoned out. (She’d never seen the show so I didn’t think she’d get into this)
    I think they did a really good job of wrapping things up, but I wasn’t happy about Charlie!
    I think Charlie was the only one that stayed truest to character. Al did mostly.