Options

Trade Wigley for Fenway!

I have 2 TC-Tickets (both GA) for each Chicago show. But I can´t go to the shows. Anyone there who can´t go to Boston and wants to change the tickets?

Comments

• Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    MR26603 said:

I have 2 TC-Tickets (both GA) for each Chicago show. But I can´t go to the shows. Anyone there who can´t go to Boston and wants to change the tickets?

You know TEN CLUB TICKETS can't be transferred or exchanged, right?

The actual winner of the tickets has to be at the ticket window to pick them up, so if you aren't going to be able to go to Chicago it looks like you're out of luck.

Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    looks like 4 tickets in GA just opened up.
  • Options
    JB23237JB23237 Posts: 1,373
    This is the kinda stuff that irritates me. Why would you enter for a show you can't attend and take away chances from another fan. Ffs
    Alpine Valley East Troy WI 1998...United Center Chicago IL1998...All State Arena Rosemont IL 2000 (anybody have a spare poster)
    United Center Chicago IL 2003...Alpine Valley East Troy WI 2003...Toledo OH 2004...Marcus Amphitheater Milwaukee WI 2006
    United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 2 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2009
    PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 1 2011...PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 2 2011...Wrigley Field Chicago IL 2013...iWireless Center Moline IL 2014
    Bradley Center Milwaukee WI 2014...EV Auditorium Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...EV Chicago Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2011
    EV w/ PT celebrating the Who Rosemont Theatre Rosemont IL 2015
  • Options
    RatsTJRatsRatsTJRats Boston Posts: 431
    MR26603 said:

Yea you will need to fly to Chicago regardless to pick those up if you plan to give them to someone else.
    This could be the day
  • Options
    AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 886
    JB23237 said:

This is the kinda stuff that irritates me. Why would you enter for a show you can't attend and take away chances from another fan. Ffs

Because you don't know what you're doing, clearly. Nobody wants to flush $400 down the drain. Feel bad for OP, honestly but yeah...should've read the e-mail before entering.
  • Options
    I'm sure it happens all the time but it sucks when you read about somebody wasting tickets to a show you wanna attend. Especially ga at wrigley
    Alpine Valley East Troy WI 1998...United Center Chicago IL1998...All State Arena Rosemont IL 2000 (anybody have a spare poster)
    United Center Chicago IL 2003...Alpine Valley East Troy WI 2003...Toledo OH 2004...Marcus Amphitheater Milwaukee WI 2006
    United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 2 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2009
    PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 1 2011...PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 2 2011...Wrigley Field Chicago IL 2013...iWireless Center Moline IL 2014
    Bradley Center Milwaukee WI 2014...EV Auditorium Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...EV Chicago Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2011
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    JB23237 said:

I'm sure it happens all the time but it sucks when you read about somebody wasting tickets to a show you wanna attend. Especially ga at wrigley

Yeah. Heard. It's definitely frustrating. Hope you're at least in the building :)
  • Options
    RatsTJRatsRatsTJRats Boston Posts: 431
    I would be careful with some of these if I was everyone. I never have really heard a horror story on here, but the Wrigley shows are 2 weeks after the Fenway shows. You are expected to give someone 2 tickets to Fenway with no compensation except for the understanding that 2 weeks later they will be standing out in front of Wrigley to hand you their 2 tickets. Everyone on this forum seems genuine and nice, but that's a lot of faith in someone you don't know.

Not saying that this is what the OP is doing, but I could easily see this scenario playing out at some point. And with 10C non-transferable policy you wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
    This could be the day
  • Options
    JB23237 said:

Sometimes something comes in between, that was not expected. Imagine that.
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    I wish at the very least, you could let 10 club know you can't make the show and the tickets would get put back into the mix. I don't think you should get your money back, but would be nice if someone could at least use the tickets. They could even donate them or something since they are already paid for. Maybe even sell them again and money goes to charity.
  • Options
    MR26603 said:

JB23237 said:

Sometimes something comes in between, that was not expected. Imagine that.
    I get it.....just a little bummed about missing out on ga for nite 1 and then reading this
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934
    This is why when travelling to a show I tend to go with Ticketmaster over 10C. If my plans fall through I want the flexibility to get my money back.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    jmug23 said:

I wish at the very least, you could let 10 club know you can't make the show and the tickets would get put back into the mix. I don't think you should get your money back, but would be nice if someone could at least use the tickets. They could even donate them or something since they are already paid for. Maybe even sell them again and money goes to charity.

Actually I'm *almost* positive that Kat or Sea posted something once saying that you can indeed donate them. I may very well be mistaken and certainly do not want to put any words in their mouth, but I could have sworn that there is a way to let them know you will not be attending and while they won't refund the money, they will gladly put them to some use.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934
    I think they just move everyone behind you in reserved up two seats but I could be wrong.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    ckravitz said:

jmug23 said:

Actually I'm *almost* positive that Kat or Sea posted something once saying that you can indeed donate them. I may very well be mistaken and certainly do not want to put any words in their mouth, but I could have sworn that there is a way to let them know you will not be attending and while they won't refund the money, they will gladly put them to some use.
    Ya, I think if you confirm with them they then go out before the show and try to upgrade people with kids and stuff like yhat
  • Options

I would be careful with some of these if I was everyone. I never have really heard a horror story on here, but the Wrigley shows are 2 weeks after the Fenway shows. You are expected to give someone 2 tickets to Fenway with no compensation except for the understanding that 2 weeks later they will be standing out in front of Wrigley to hand you their 2 tickets. Everyone on this forum seems genuine and nice, but that's a lot of faith in someone you don't know.

Not saying that this is what the OP is doing, but I could easily see this scenario playing out at some point. And with 10C non-transferable policy you wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

That's why you ask for a security deposit on the first set of tickets. Give it back when you get yours.