Options

We need your help!!!!!

weneedyourhelpweneedyourhelp Posts: 2
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi,

I dont know if the person who actually reads this mail will be able to help us but if you could maybe pass our question on we would be rather grateful.

We are two guys, Peter, 27 from Ireland and Emlyn, 25 from Canada. Just two normal guys, no freaks or weirdos. We live in Graz, Austria and are travelling to the concert in Vienna on the 25th of Spetember. We do however have tickets to the concert in Zagreb the following night. The problem is we have already set our budgets and we can't afford the travelling expenses to get to Zagreb. We have exhausted every available avenue regarding getting a ride to Croatia to no avail.

Then we realised that we do know somebody travelling on that route. The road crew. So we decided to mail you. We dont expect a ride but thought we would ask, we realise its a (very) long shot....but what the heck, if you dont ask questions you never get answers.

We can help with language barriers if that might help? We will buy the coffee and whatever during the trip. If we can help with anything be it small or massive we will.

So in good faith, I ask you to please just ask? Thats all.

Please.

Peter and Emlyn
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    FedericoFederico Posts: 7,916
    Hitchikeeeeer!!!!!...
  • Options
    Federico wrote:
    Hitchikeeeeer!!!!!...

LMAO! That's fucking classic
    -Chris