Options

Pearl Jam back in Portugal!!!

AnaPharmaAnaPharma Posts: 27
edited April 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Oh my GOODDD!!! I just couldn't believe when I knew that Pearl Jam were going to be back!!!!!!

I was ther on the 4th of September and I was counting the days, wishing that time would run so I could have them back soon.... and hey, they'll be here in less than 2 months!!!! :D Now, I'm just counting the hours eheh

Any chance on Pearl Jam playing "Hunger Strike"?!?! probably not, I guess...

I'll see you guys soon!!!! Ohhh sooooo soooooonnnn!!!!! ;) ihihih
"See the path cut by the Moon, for you to walk on"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Anose wrote:
    Oh my GOODDD!!! I just couldn't believe when I knew that Pearl Jam were going to be back!!!!!!

I was ther on the 4th of September and I was counting the days, wishing that time would run so I could have them back soon.... and hey, they'll be here in less than 2 months!!!! :D Now, I'm just counting the hours eheh

I'll see you guys soon!!!! Ohhh sooooo soooooonnnn!!!!! ;) ihihih

Yeah, but were you there on the 5th Sept??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Hmmm... :( no, unfortunatly I couldn't be present on the 5th of September... and that's something that I'll regret forever!!!... but it was impossible, actually... If I had known than what I know now I'm sure things would be different! At least from that day on I promised myself that I wouldn't miss any Pearl Jam concert in Portugal ever again!
  • Options
    ParasolParasol Posts: 319
    welcome :) well, i heard hunger strike 4 days before lisbon last year, so, who knows? only ed knows :p
    --- Barcelona 01/09/2006 ---
    ---- Lisbon 04/09/2006
    ---- Lisbon 05/09/2006
    "One of the best...The Best! Thank You!" Eddie Vedder. 05/09/2006 Lisbon, Portugal
    2007:
    ---- Lisbon 08/06/2007 ----
    ---- London 18/06/2007 ----
    --- Nijmegen 28/06/2007 ---
    --- Werchter 29/06/2007 ---
  • Options
    Parasol:

Really???!!! Did you?! Where?! Which was the concert?! I'm totaly dying to listen to that song live... absolutly LOVE it!!! :D the spirit of it, the lyrics (at least my interpretation of it) and its contrast with the music... and the crescendo... beautiful!

But I would be just as pleased with what they feel they should play... It's such an honour to be there, live, with them that whatever they want it's more than PERFECT! ;) eheh
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Anose wrote:
    Parasol:

Really???!!! Did you?! Where?! Which was the concert?! I'm totaly dying to listen to that song live... absolutly LOVE it!!! :D the spirit of it, the lyrics (at least my interpretation of it) and its contrast with the music... and the crescendo... beautiful!

But I would be just as pleased with what they feel they should play... It's such an honour to be there, live, with them that whatever they want it's more than PERFECT! ;) eheh
    Barcelona
  • Options
    Uau! That's amazing! Lucky you who had that oportunity! I thought Pearl Jam hadn't been playing "Hunger Stike" in a long time... but then again, they're always surprising me! eheh ;) that's really great!! I guess I'll know what'll happen in just 55 days! Weeeeeeee! Thank's you all for your responses! :D
  • Options
    BeatrizBeatriz Posts: 52
    I would love if they played that song!!! It would be so awesome!!
    I don't want to take what you can give
    I would rather starve than eat your bread
    I would rather run but I can't walk
    Guess I'll lie alone just like before

23-05-00/04-09-06/05-09-06
  • Options
    BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Anose wrote:
    I reckon if you're talking about the London show then its a safe bet ;)
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Options
    Actually I was referring to the next concert here in Portugal at "Oeiras Alive"...

Lucky you, then... ;)

I wish Pearl Jam would come more often to Europe, and specially Portugal! Every year would be excellent!!!! I know I wouldn't miss one concert... and the probability of listening live to my favourite songs would be much higher... Oh well, I'll just keep on dreaming! :D