Expired Ten Club Analog Member Redemption Code

Hey all,

I didn't realize that this thing expired. I've contacted Tenclub, but anyone else have this happen?

Thanks.

Comments

• I'm a loser too! .........expired
    But I did score Fenway night 1 today!!!
    Montreal 2003. Halifax 2005. EV Montreal 2008. Toronto 2009
    Toronto 2011 1 & 2 London 2013. Quebec City 2016. Ottawa 2016
    Fenway 2016 1 & 2
  • nice!
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    I just posted a comment on this very thing....I emailed 10c but have not heard back. My membership renews in dec so for it to expire in feb seems odd? Did you get any resolution?
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    silver39 said:

I just posted a comment on this very thing....I emailed 10c but have not heard back. My membership renews in dec so for it to expire in feb seems odd? Did you get any resolution?

My membership renews in December as well, I forgot to claim my luggage tags and the code expired in February. Kinda seems unfair as people who renew in January have a year to pick their shirt and bootleg.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,535
    edited May 2016
    My membership runs out in October and it says the code is still Valid. I went the first 3 years without using the code(S), then all used them all at once. I somewhat assumed they didn't expire (at least not the music codes). I guess it makes sense for the tshirt code to expire, as they make the transition to the merch for the next year?
    Post edited by Zod on
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Oh, I get they need to rotate out the gifts, but if someone who renews in January has a year to pick their choice of gift, someone who renews in December should get a year to pick their choice of gift as well.

Guess I will email and see if they have any left. I admit, I was being a slacker. They sent me a men's xl shirt when I ordered a ladies xl shirt and I never emailed to exchange it. Oh well, it can be my pajama shirt.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,535
    Maybe if they were transparent and put that you have until the end of the year to make your choice or the items run out, then people would plan accordingly? Mines not as bad as December but I don't need 12 months to pick. I just do when I get the auto renewal email. I don't really expect the 10c to keep stocking 2015 items to the end of 2016... seems a but overkill.