FT: Your MSG1 Pair for my Philly 1 OR Fenway 1 pair OR Dead & Co Citi Field 1

crawdad689crawdad689 Posts: 28
edited February 2016 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey all,

I got skunked with the MSG lotto but got pretty lucky with Philly 1 and Fenway 1 (in my humble opinion)!

Unfortunately, MSG 1 is the only show we can both go to and we're the only ones in our group without tickets. If you have an extra Reserved or GA pair to MSG 1 we can trade straight up for our pair for any of the following:

1) Philly 1, Section 115, Row 10, Seats 1-2 (Ticketmaster): I haven't been to the venue before but these look like some of the better non-floor seats in the house - I think they're the aisle seats closest to Section 114. I can email you the tickets.

2) Fenway 1 Reserved: Can meet up before the show (I'll pay you for the MSG tickets and you can pay me back at Fenway when I give you the tickets. I'll also give you my personal info so you know I won't bail).

3) Fenway 1, Section B161, Row BB, Seats 1-2 (Redsox.com Presale from this morning). I can email them to you or print them and walk you into the venue with them. These are past third base (stage is in CF), aisle seats. It says "Walkway Traffic in front of/around this location". I think there are a few rows of field box seats beyond the walkway but they should be pretty close in for non-turf seats.

Let me know if you're interested! If you're flying in I've also got medicinal I am happy to trade for beer. Right now I'm only interested trading the pair (not selling, not interested in splitting the pair). Not to be a snob but we're not interested in nosebleeds or behind-stage tickets at this juncture either.

PEACE!
Matt

Post edited by crawdad689 on

Comments

• I also nabbed a set of 4 to Dead & Company at Citi Field (NY) for Saturday 6/26 via Live Nation Presale today. Willing to split into pairs or singles though I'll be keeping a pair for myself.

Behind home plate, FLB 10, Row 15, Seats 21-24. Face value + Fees = $150 + $28 = $178 each (yikes!).

Still early but still ISO a pair for MSG 1! I've got some good stuff up for barter!

Matt

• UP!