Options

MSG Night 2 - Single Wanted. Scratch that. NEEDED.

cbh1011cbh1011 Minnesota Posts: 134
You: Excited you won MSG tickets. Traveling to NY (perhaps) and not sure what you'll do with your extra, but you don't care...

Me: The Answer. In addition to paying for your ticket, I buy your drinks and offer my thanks in abundance as flying from Minnesota without a ticket to Monday night's show is an incredible risk. I (erroneously) offer hope that due to your kind gesture of selling me your second ticket, perhaps Eddie will bestow on us two tickets for Hamilton, with Stone making a special appearance for that show as a conflicted Supreme Court Justice who raps the constitution, in braille.

You: Is this guy always that funny?

Me: No. I employ ghost writers. They aren't coming. But I am a respectful 10c member who loves watching the boys do their thing. I come with no drama, appreciation, and will be very gracious and accommodating at every turn. Please consider me for your second ticket.

PM me on the Forum! Thanks. Back to my letter writing campaign to re-release "Singles" in IMAX theaters nationwide for 2016.

Comments

• Options
    Anybody... Out there?
  • Options
    bump. for the children.
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,833
    Good luck bro hope you score msg 2 tixs from someone. I am looking for the same show as well.
  • Options
    Anyone able to help me or my new forum friend EB218946 with a MSG2 ticket??
  • Options
    Bump. For Bernie.
  • Options
    tedeeruxpintedeeruxpin NJ Posts: 32
    I have two tickets that I need to sell to the May 3rd show but they are not good seats, in the 400's. I would sell them for what I paid for them through TM. Not sure about selling just one though...
  • Options
    VerbasanVerbasan Posts: 39
    I have 1 ticket for night 2 available, but same boat as tedeeruxpin, its behind the stage, in section 219
    Still, PM me if youre interested, im just trying to get what i paid for it.
    "If I knew where it was, I would take you there!"
    2006-LA2
    2009-Universal City 2
    2010-MSG 1
    2013-San Diego/LA 1&2/Oakland/Portland/Spokane/Calgary/Vancouver/Seattle
    2014-Denver/Bridge School Benefit 1
    2015-Mexico City
    2016-MSG 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, EV-Ohana Fest, TOTD LA
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,461

I have two tickets that I need to sell to the May 3rd show but they are not good seats, in the 400's. I would sell them for what I paid for them through TM. Not sure about selling just one though...

Please do not misquote the show dates this close to the tour. You scared the crap out of me with that May 3rd reference.