ISO (1) Extra for Boston2

seaboarderseaboarder Posts: 71
edited February 2016 in Given To Fly (live)
Does anyone have (1) extra for Boston2 ? I've never had a problem before getting 10c tix and now I'm shutout of my hometown, Boston.
Post edited by seaboarder on
Tagged:

Comments

• on2legson2legs Posts: 14,991
    All your posts are about missing out on tickets...
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• You have a real flair for the obvious
  • on2legson2legs Posts: 14,991
    I definitely do :smiley: just seemed weird that you said you never had problems getting tickets from the ten club before. Peace.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Any 10c single tickets available for Fenway2 ( or Fenway1 ) ?
  • Still got the public sale. Good luck!
    This could be the day
  • public sale are not 10c tickets
  • public sale are not 10c tickets

Yes but they are tickets. Why do they have to be 10C tickets?
    This could be the day
  • because the public sale tickets are not available yet, only 10c tickets are out there right now.
  • because the public sale tickets are not available yet, only 10c tickets are out there right now.

Yes, so why are you asking for 10C tickets when you still will have the opportunity at public sale tickets?
    This could be the day
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    Well, being picky and/or being passive aggressive to people on this board isn't going to get you within a mile of Fenway.
  • I would assume that 99% of the people who got 10C tickets through the Lottery for the Fenway shows plan to go. Now maybe some people double up or wont find a partner to go with. But why start scrounging for 10C tickets when you can still get your own on Friday? At least try to get them on your own before looking for 10C tix that people just won yesterday and don't even have in their hands yet!
    This could be the day

I would assume that 99% of the people who got 10C tickets through the Lottery for the Fenway shows plan to go. Now maybe some people double up or wont find a partner to go with. But why start scrounging for 10C tickets when you can still get your own on Friday? At least try to get them on your own before looking for 10C tix that people just won yesterday and don't even have in their hands yet!

Yeah...what I'm saying. People who have extra tickets either don't know it yet or plan to hold on to them for awhile.
  • not true - there have been plenty of 10c members that have extras that have reached out to longtime fans like me that didn't win the lottery.
  • Good luck. I hope you get tickets. It just seems there are a lot of people on here who need 10C tickets. I don't understand why people are already looking for Fenway 10C tickets when they still could get them on their own Friday. It comes across as Greedy, as if you need 10C tickets or else you will not be satisfied. But again, good luck!
    This could be the day
    edited February 2016

Good luck. I hope you get tickets. It just seems there are a lot of people on here who need 10C tickets. I don't understand why people are already looking for Fenway 10C tickets when they still could get them on their own Friday. It comes across as Greedy, as if you need 10C tickets or else you will not be satisfied. But again, good luck!

It's as if people care more about being able to SEE the band than being able to HEAR the band. I'd personally rather pay less and sit further back. As long as I'm having a good time with my friends and fellow fans, could care less where I am in the stadium. Of course, still entered the lottery as I'd pay the premium not to be stressed out about getting tickets in the public sale but I always have a good time at shows, whether I'm in the front row, in the dead back, or even behind the stage.
  • AlaG said:

Good luck. I hope you get tickets. It just seems there are a lot of people on here who need 10C tickets. I don't understand why people are already looking for Fenway 10C tickets when they still could get them on their own Friday. It comes across as Greedy, as if you need 10C tickets or else you will not be satisfied. But again, good luck!

It's as if people care more about being able to SEE the band than being able to HEAR the band. I'd personally rather pay less and sit further back. As long as I'm having a good time with my friends and fellow fans, could care less where I am in the stadium. Of course, still entered the lottery as I'd pay the premium not to be stressed out about getting tickets in the public sale but I always have a good time at shows, whether I'm in the front row, in the dead back, or even behind the stage.
    Agreed, just get me in there!
    This could be the day
  • Have you been to a show at Fenway in the bleachers ?
  • greedgreed Posts: 171

Have you been to a show at Fenway in the bleachers ?

Bleachers won't be open for this show most likely. But the Jack White show from the bleachers was fantastic.
  • Have you been to a show at Fenway in the bleachers ?

Have you?
    This could be the day
  • Since we are all PJ fans here, lets just stick to the original topic of a thread.
  • MB93672MB93672 Posts: 293
    May I suggest that you add in search of (iso) to your thread title? It might help you out.
  • thanks for the suggestion !