Options

WRIGLEY FIELD HAVE/WANT

Comments

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    Have 2 Field seats Section K row 4 for night 2, would like to trade for 2 night 2 GA's if anyone is interested.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Kyle PegKyle Peg Posts: 15
    I am looking buy a pair of tickets to Wrigley 1, I don't care where they are located. PM me, thanks!!
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Looking for Wrigley 1, have cash, merch or posters, or MSG TOTD Floor Section C, to trade, in the first 20 rows, Wilco the night after
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Good morning, everyone! Still looking for a Wrigley 1 GA ticket. If you have a spare, please be in touch. Thanks!
  • Options
    GoFish72GoFish72 Rock Hill, SC Posts: 20
    Looking for one ticket to Wrigley night 1 anywhere.
    8/25/92: Charlotte, Lollapalooza
    8/4/00: Charlotte
    9/22/12: Atlanta Music Fest
    10/29/13: Charlottesville
    10/30/13: Charlotte
    4/16/16: Greenville
    4/21/16: Columbia
    8/20/16: Chicago
    9/2/18  Boston
    9/4/18  Boston
    9/18/22 St. Louis 
  • Options
    Hypothetical question: Would I be allowed to trade my Wrigley Night 1 GAs for a Pittsburgh 2013 poster? Considering face value of the poster is much less than the ticket?
    13 MD, PHL I II, BK I II, BUF, PGH
    12 PHL
    11 EV PHL
    10 MSGI&II, NEW, Hartford, VA
    09 ACL, PHLI II III & IV
    08 CAMI & II, DC, MSG I & II, EV - NY I, Newark, DC I
    07 CHI
    06 CLE CAMI & II DC NJ I & II PIT CIN
    05 MTL OTW PHL
    04 PA
    03 ALB SC CAMI HER NJ
    00 JBII CAMI
  • Options
    Looking for Wrigley 1, have cash, merch or posters, or MSG TOTD Floor Section C, to trade, in the first 20 rows, Wilco the night after
  • Options

Hypothetical question: Would I be allowed to trade my Wrigley Night 1 GAs for a Pittsburgh 2013 poster? Considering face value of the poster is much less than the ticket?

Hello! I'm interested in one ticket but I don't have this poster unfortunately. :( If you consider selling, pleeease think of me. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    Have 1 ticket in hand in field section U
    Looking to trade for 1 GA
    wrigley night 1
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I have one spare 10C reserved ticket for Wrigley night 2 (Monday) looking to trade for someones spare for Wrigley night 1 (Saturday). Please PM if interested.
  • Options
    DT6012DT6012 Posts: 201
    It's already been asked, but it can't be asked enough...All I need is Wrigley 1. Was promised pair for night 1 as I'm flying in from Pacific NW for Monday GA of which I am one of the lucky ones. Promiser bailed. Looking for pair ANYWHERE in the house.
  • Options
    If anyone has spare singles or pairs of GA for either show or ends up not being able to make the trade you are looking for, I would love to buy. Send a PM!
    (also have 10c res pair for Wrigley 2 to offer for trade)
  • Options
    Looking for Wrigley 1, have cash, merch or posters, or MSG TOTD Floor Section C, to trade, in the first 20 rows, Wilco the night after night 1 to trade- thanks
  • Options
    I have airline tix, a hotel and cash, would like 2 tickets to each night.

Cheers
    "Hey, listen asshole, one more fucker throws a fuckin' quarter up here and we're outta here, I'm tellin' ya, FUCKER! What the fuck, you're blowin' it for fuckin' everybody. Hit me with a fuckin' quarter again and, fuck it, I'm outta here. We're all outta here. Fuck you, and if anyone sees someone throw fuckin' change right next to them, you have my permission to beat the fuckin' holy shit outta them."
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    edited August 2016

Hello! I'm interested in one ticket but I don't have this poster unfortunately. :( If you consider selling, pleeease think of me. Thanks! :)
    @CocaineBrunch I too am interested in one ticket. Don't have the Pitt poster but if you're interested in trading for a TOTD Philly 2 ticket, let's talk :)
    Post edited by Suziemay on
  • Options
    Have 1 GA for 8/22 available. Looking for 1 ticket (GA preferred, obviously) for 8/20.
  • Options
    swany24swany24 Posts: 52
    edited August 2016
    I have 1 Reserved 10 Club ticket for Monday's show, as the person I was going to go with backed out. I'm offering to either sell this ticket for face value (bonus: you would get to sit with me) or I would be willing to do a 2 for 1 and trade both of my reserved tickets for one GA ticket for Monday's show. Just so you know, I will not be getting down to Wrigley until 5 pm that day. Message me if you're interested.

Edit: Sold
    Post edited by swany24 on
  • Options
    Still looking for two tix to night one. Starting to get nervous... Can anybody help, please?
  • Options
    andertakerandertaker Posts: 102
    Still looking for a Wrigley 1 TC ticket, can trade for a Wrigley 2 TC Res ticket or i have cash, thank you
  • Options
    Still ISO a single to Wrigley 1...nothing to trade just cash.....
  • Options
    Still looking for a Wrigley 1 GA ticket. My flight to US is next Thursday and I'd love to be sure to have a ticket until then. Please, let me know if you can help. Thank you very much! :smiley:
  • Options
    Looking for Wrigley 1, have cash, merch or posters, or MSG TOTD Floor Section C, to trade, in the first 20 rows, Wilco the night after night 1 to trade- thanks
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Suziemay said:

ISO Wrigley 1 GA or decent reserved seat!
    FT TOTD Philly 2.

Post Fenway depression has gotten the better of me :smiley:

Only looking for GA now. PM if you can help! :)
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    Have: Wrigley 2 Reserved Pair (low 10C number) **NOT FOR SALE**
    Want: TOTD SEA 2 Pair
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    PorchRadioPorchRadio Aurora, IL Posts: 233
    Looking for 1 Wrigley night 1 for a 10 Club member flying in from Seattle. Thanks!!!
    1995 Soldier Field, Chicago
    1998 Alpine Valley, WI
    2000 Indianapolis, IN
    2011 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2013 Wrigley Field
    2013 Voodoo Fest New Orleans, LA
    2014 Moline, IL (No Code)
    2014 Milwaukee, WI (Yield)
    2016 Greenville, SC (Vs)
    2016 Columbia, SC
    2016 Bonnaroo
    2016 Wrigley I & II
  • Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 438
    Discopij said:

Any whiskey fans out there? I've got a bottle of Van Winkle 12 that i'd trade for a Wrigley 1 GA.

This offer still stands ... I would also consider reserved if it's a very low number

• Options
    Have 10c pair night 2.
    Need 10c pair night 1.
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    I'm still looking for 2 tickets to Night 1, if anyone can help please PM me. Thanks!
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    pleavepleave Posts: 14
    Looking to buy 1-2 tickets for night 1 to see this amazing band! Thanks!! ✌
  • Options
    DickeganDickegan Tallahassee, Fl Posts: 7
    Obviously I never post, but I'm making a spontaneous trip to Chicago next weekend to see the Band I love. Ft. Lauderdale and Jacksonville shows just weren't enough this year. The fiancé's birthday happens to fall on the 22nd, the second show. Looking for 2, regardless of section. Flight and hotel are booked. Fingers crossed.