Options

Wrigley Tickets - Sale & Trade

Comments

• Options
    DubaiMarkDubaiMark Posts: 1
    edited July 2016
    Looking for one GA Wrigley 1. Cash only. Traveling 7000 miles and only two of us have tickets! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Ten Club Member number: 519***
    Post edited by DubaiMark on
  • Options
    ML223427ML223427 Posts: 9
    Still looking for a pair for night 2. Coming from Portland!
  • Options
    RaeleighRaeleigh Posts: 137
    Still looking to trade a Night 2 reserved for a Night 1 reserved.
  • Options
    Chubbz66Chubbz66 London, Ontario Posts: 2
    edited July 2016
    I've got a pair in section 233 for sale for night 1.

PM me an offer.

Sorry everyone, they're gone...good luck finding some!
    Post edited by Chubbz66 on
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,173
    Chubbz66 said:

I've got a pair in section 233 for sale for night 1.

PM me an offer.

I'm assuming you meant a face value offer?
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Options
    Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 586
    Hi there!

Since my wife will not be able to attend the Wrigley Field Show on Monday, 8/22...I have one extra fan club Reserved Ticket. My fan club number is under 146,000 and you would be going with me :)

The cost of the Ticket is the exact price I paid to the fan club which is $94.00

I would like to be paid by Paypal as soon as you could and I would give ya my cell phone number so we can coordinate where to meet. No need to send the payment as a "gift" or anything like that to avoid the small fee, it is all good.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks!
  • Options
    Have 2 reserved night 2 tickets. Looking to trade for 1 night 1 GA if possible.
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653
    Got 2 reserved Night 2 tix to trade for 2 Night 1 tix
  • Options
    jammergirljammergirl Posts: 598
    searching for one ticket for both nights...anywhere in the building would be great, I'm not picky. I can do cash face value and lots of high fives!
  • Options
    Karmaholic1Karmaholic1 SoCal Posts: 83
    Have spare GA nite 2, looking to swap for GA nite 1. PM please. thanks.
    I wish I was a radio song, the one that you turned up
  • Options
    JL154620JL154620 Posts: 3
    Looking for 2 tickets for night 2.
  • Options
    jammergirljammergirl Posts: 598
    UPDATE: got a pair of 10c reserved for night 2. Looking to swap for a night 1 ticket, anywhere in the building is fine. I can also purchase a night 1 ticket if you would rather not swap.
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    cmalisze said:

ISO Wrigley N1 GA have a nice lower reserved pair for trade. PM me for details.

Still looking
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,588
    Looking for a pair either night. Doesn't need to be 10 club, just 2 in the building.
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    LilyBerlinLilyBerlin Posts: 18
    Coming from Germany and looking to buy two tix to Wrigley night one. I don't care where, I'll be just happy to be there at all. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    spotskyspotsky Posts: 1
    Hi all! I'm looking for a single GA ticket for Wrigley shows 1 & 2. Either or both! I don't have any to trade, but I will buy...
  • Options
    AB22223AB22223 Cleveland Posts: 4
    edited July 2016
    Post deleted by Admin
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,932
    Please remember:

Ten Club Ticket Policy:
    http://pearljam.com/tenclub/tickets
    “Reselling Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in the revocation of all future ticket privileges.”

Posting Guidelines:
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines
    “face value only (no brokers). Offering to pay any price for a ticket, linking to brokers or auctions offering above face value is not ok.

Reminder Announcements posted in both the Lost Dogs section and the Given to Fly section:
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/204066/reminder-ticket-sales-face-value
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/249643/reminder-ticket-sales-face-value
    Reminder: Ticket sales = face value
    See the Posting Guidelines. Too many are not following the rules and posting trades where the value of the trade far outweighs the price of the ticket. We are not a broker site - do not sell or ask someone to sell tickets above face value here. No one wants to sit around scrutinizing trades all day … so please be careful or we'll just have to put an end to it. Thank you for your cooperation.

Thank you,
    Admin
  • Options
    AB22223AB22223 Cleveland Posts: 4
    Also have spare GA nite 2, looking to swap for GA nite 1.
  • Options
    Holly9075Holly9075 Newfoundland, Canada Posts: 195
    PM sent !
    Mr. Fixer said:

Hi there!

Since my wife will not be able to attend the Wrigley Field Show on Monday, 8/22...I have one extra fan club Reserved Ticket. My fan club number is under 146,000 and you would be going with me :)

The cost of the Ticket is the exact price I paid to the fan club which is $94.00

I would like to be paid by Paypal as soon as you could and I would give ya my cell phone number so we can coordinate where to meet. No need to send the payment as a "gift" or anything like that to avoid the small fee, it is all good.

Mexico City 28/11/15   Chicago 20/08/16    Boston 04/09/2018
    Quebec City 05/05/16  Chicago 22/08/16
    Ottawa 08/05/16          Taormina 26/06/17
    Toronto 10/05/16         Taormina 27/06/17
    Toronto 11/05/16         Boston 02/09/2018

• Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    I have one spare 10C reserved for night #2 (22nd), face value. I fly in midday, so I won't get to the box office til closer til doors, because I'll want to check in to the hotel and breathe. Just a heads up, because I have had some people not want the ticket, because I don't camp out. PM me if interested.
  • Options
    MS657977MS657977 Atlanta Posts: 10
    Looking for one ticket for night 1. I don't have any other tickets to trade at this point. But I can make you a nice print as a small thank you, if you're into that kind of thing. Probably this one: .
  • Options
    Hi guys! I'm looking for 1 ticket for either night. Anywhere is fine, and can pay you asap. Please message me if you can help out.
  • Options
    DSTRUBDSTRUB Posts: 290
    edited July 2016
    deleted by Admin
    Post edited by Sea on
    2013= Wrigley 1, Dallas, OKC
    2014= Amsterdam 1&2, St. Louis, Lincoln, Detroit, Moline, Denver
    2015= Mexico City
    2016= Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, MSG1, Fenway1, Wrigley 2&3
    2017= EV @ Ohana
    2018= London 1, Boarderline, Seattle 1&2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 4&5
  • Options
    bbarna44bbarna44 Lincoln, NE Posts: 11
    My buddy and I both were drawn for night 2 and have been unable to find anyone to take them. We have some friends we are seeing in Chicago and really don't want to wait in the march line for 4+ hours to get a poster and other specialty event merch. If anyone is looking for a pair of night 2 10c tickets that is willing to go through the merch line for us in exchange for the tickets (so they'll be free) let me know.
  • Options
    KricketKricket Posts: 707
    My friend and I both got shut out of N2 and are in need of a pair...just throwing it out there, thx!
  • Options
    Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 586
    edited July 2016
    Mr. Fixer said:

Hi there!

This ticket has been SOLD. Thanks!
  • Options
    PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    edited July 2016
    Have: one or two GA for Wrigley night 2
    Want: 2 good reserved for night one. GA would be awesome, but not holding my breath. I have vinyl or cash, a few posters to even out the deal. PM if interested and let me know what you'd be looking for.

Best: one of my night 2 GA + cash/vinyl for your 2 night 1 tickets
    Ok: both mine for both of yours.

FWIW, we planned to go to night 2 but my buddy can't make that date now. Trying to get a trade for Saturday so he can still go.

I do have a few PMs out on others posts so will do my best to manage this on first-come basis.
    Post edited by PJinIL on
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,548
    ISO 1 GA for Wrigley #1

Any help is appreciated. Much thanks.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    bbarna44 said:

My buddy and I both were drawn for night 2 and have been unable to find anyone to take them. We have some friends we are seeing in Chicago and really don't want to wait in the march line for 4+ hours to get a poster and other specialty event merch. If anyone is looking for a pair of night 2 10c tickets that is willing to go through the merch line for us in exchange for the tickets (so they'll be free) let me know.

Kricket said:

My friend and I both got shut out of N2 and are in need of a pair...just throwing it out there, thx!

You guys should hook up or something :)

Sure, waiting in line for merch isn't a lot of fun, but for free tix, I assume somebody will take you up on this.