Options

Fenway Tickets - Sale & Trade

Comments

• Options
    Looking for 2 Fenway 1 tickets. Please help!
    For every tool they lend us, a loss of independence
  • Options
    Work got in the way of a good time for 1/2 of our group.
    Have extra pair of 10C Fenway night 2 need 10C Fenway night 1. Low membership number.
  • Options
    BTC said:

I may have an extra 10C (single) ticket for both 8/5 and 8/7. Only downside is you would need to rock out with me.. PM if interested. Asking face plus some complementary drinks

Messaged!
  • Options
    Will be visiting Boston from Cali and need one for Fenway 1.
  • Options
    I have one extra single for Fenway night 1, that I am looking to trade for an extra single ticket for night 2. Anyone?
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,647
    Trade Sunday non-10c ticket for HOB

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306

I have one extra single for Fenway night 1, that I am looking to trade for an extra single ticket for night 2. Anyone?

PM'd

If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL NewYork Posts: 720
    Hey

I am in desperate search of a Fenway ticket. Night one preferred. I had a 10C ticket buddy who is now unable to make it to Boston. I am a long long time fan and have a lot of issues with childcare.... BUT THIS I HAVE COVERED!!!

So...please... if theer is any way anyone can help me out with a ticket... Id be super grateful... and yes... I can offer up some drinks, and im a true fan... so you wont be chatting your ear off throughout the show... just having lots of fun.. rocking out...

Pleas PM me or email me at gtflygirl@gmail.com if you have my Fenway ticket!!!

Thanks for reading!!!-Linda
  • Options
    jayneseojayneseo Posts: 53
    I will very likely have an extra N1 Fenway ticket available. Just waiting for one person to get back to me and I'll know by Saturday afternoon at the latest. TC ticket, 297K 10c number. PM if you are interested. Face value.
  • Options
    alwaysUalwaysU Posts: 78
    Sent you a PM!
  • Options
    rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    Desperately seeking a Fenway Sunday 8/7 10C single ticket if anyone has any leads.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I'm still ISO a face value pair for Friday!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    JAnderson12JAnderson12 Queens, NY Posts: 156
    Have an extra TOTD SAn Francisco looking for a wrigley 2 GA

2010- MSG 5/21
    2011- Montreal 9/7
    2012 - made in America festival 9/2
    2013- wrigley 7/19 Pittsburgh 10/11 Worcester 10/15 Worcester 10/16 Brooklyn 10/18 Brooklyn 10/19 philly 10/21 philly 10/22 Hartford 10/25
    2014 - Austin TX 10/12
    2015 - NYC 9/26
    2016- Ft Lauderdale 4/8 Miami 4/9 Tampa 4/11 Jacksonville 4/13 Greenville 4/16 Hampton 4/18 Philly 4/28 philly 4/29 MSG 5/1 MSG 5/2 Fenway 8/5 Fenway 8/7 Wrigley 8/20 Wrigley 8/22
    2017- hopefully Europe

"If you hate something , don't you do it too"
  • Options
    TM106336TM106336 Posts: 29
    Looking for 2 for Fenway 1. Thank you.
  • Options
    DSTRUBDSTRUB Posts: 290
    1 10c reserve for Wrigley 1 to trade

Looking for Fenway 2 single
    2013= Wrigley 1, Dallas, OKC
    2014= Amsterdam 1&2, St. Louis, Lincoln, Detroit, Moline, Denver
    2015= Mexico City
    2016= Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, MSG1, Fenway1, Wrigley 2&3
    2017= EV @ Ohana
    2018= London 1, Boarderline, Seattle 1&2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 4&5
  • Options
    weremin23weremin23 Posts: 307
    Here goes.

I have an extra Fenway 10 club ticket for night two.

If anyone is planning on lining up for merch the days before or day of the Sunday show and can grab me some shirts, stickers, may be a poster, the ticket is yours and I'll reimburse you the value of the merch that goes over the $94 face value of the ticket.

Serious PMs only please. I'm arriving into Boston Sunday morning and will likely pick tickets up in the afternoon and can meet there.
  • Options
    weremin23 said:

Here goes.

If anyone is planning on lining up for merch the days before or day of the Sunday show and can grab me some shirts, stickers, may be a poster, the ticket is yours and I'll reimburse you the value of the merch that goes over the $94 face value of the ticket.

Serious PMs only please. I'm arriving into Boston Sunday morning and will likely pick tickets up in the afternoon and can meet there.

Messaged!!!
    2006/05/25 - Boston
    2008/06/30 - Mansfield
    2009/10/31 - Philadelphia
    2010/05/17 - Boston
    2011/06/15 - Providence (Eddie Vedder)
    2012/09/02 - Made in America
    2013/10/17 - Worcester
    2013/10/25 - Hartford
    2015/09/26 - Global Citizen Festival
    2016/08/05 - Fenway
    2016/08/07 - Fenway
  • Options
    weremin23 said:

Here goes.

PMed!!!
  • Options
    Looking for single for fenway 1,going in solo and early.(and I know the best spots for refreshments..lol)
  • Options
    mcbreezelymcbreezely Posts: 70
    Looking to trade one ten club night one fenway for one ten club Sunday ticket. Fairly low ten club number. Let me know. Thanks.
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    rbhester said:

Desperately seeking a Fenway Sunday 8/7 10C single ticket if anyone has any leads.

Help this guy out! He's a great dude. I'll throw in Boston merch if I can help his cause.
  • Options
    adusick said:

rbhester said:

Help this guy out! He's a great dude. I'll throw in Boston merch if I can help his cause.
    What he said! I'll throw in some too, cash, whatever!

• Options
    rbhester said:

adusick said:

rbhester said:

AND I will throw in a TOTD MSG single ticket sec 322 barstool seat along with whatever else for a 10C night 2 Fenway, please!
  • Options
    Have extra pair of 10C Fenway night 2 need 10C Fenway night 1. 122XXX and 464XXX are our numbers for the sunday tickets.
  • Options
    rbhester said:

rbhester said:

adusick said:

rbhester said:

AND I will throw in a TOTD MSG single ticket sec 322 barstool seat along with whatever else for a 10C night 2 Fenway, please!
    Found one thanks to my new best friend adusick! Please now ignore all my previous whining!

• Options
    emh181emh181 Posts: 17
    Looking to buy a pair for Friday night. Have cash and Bruins tickets to trade.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Flying in from Seattle and looking to score a ticket to Sunday night. I'm a great guy to rock out with!
    Totally lost but making good time.
  • Options
    mcbreezelymcbreezely Posts: 70
    Still trying to make a fenway Friday ten club reserved trade for fenway Sunday ten club ticket.
  • Options
    dmmjbdmmjb Posts: 20
    I have a pair of tix for Friday night. Willing to do a trade for temple of the dog Seattle night one. I just need one ticket to that.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    ISO single Fenway N1 ticket. Son and I are going and wife would like to join. Willing to trade pair of TOTD San Francisco N1 or cash.