WINNERS for Fenway or Wrigley? Post here

Comments

• jw234911jw234911 annapolis maryland Posts: 255
    anyone has one fenway ticket for sale or trade let me know
  • jw234911jw234911 annapolis maryland Posts: 255
    have VA ga pit and ga seats to R NC
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    edited February 2016
    I haven't gotten an emailv even in the spam folder but my tickets say they are entered and Charged $376, so I'm not sure what's going on lol
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • BigRedMosquitoBigRedMosquito Posts: 27
    edited February 2016
    CapnBob said:

So reading through this, it sounds like if it's listed as "entered" by each show but I have a Total Charged $376, then I can assume I got both Chicago shows???

correct - you should be good to go
    Nice, last Wrigley show was attended via EarthCam, should have a better view this go round!!!

Post edited by BigRedMosquito on
    Alburquerque-2000, Kansas City-2003, Denver-2006, Honululu-2006, Kansas City-2010, St. Louis-2010, Oklahoma City-2013, Lincoln-2014, Wrigley #1-2016, Wrigley #2-2016
  • ehbacon said:

I haven't gotten an email in the spam folder but my tickets say they are entered and Charged $376, so I'm not sure what's going on lol

Read the last 22 pages and you'll clearly see that means you're in.

• Hitch24Hitch24 Buffalo, NY Posts: 31
    Fenway 2 was my first choice, Fenway 1 was my second. Still nervously waiting as TBD is in the dollar amount. I didn't find out until 7:30ish with the last lottery so still holding out hope...
    '03 - Buffalo
    '16 - Toronto (Night 1), Boston (Night 2)
    '18 - Chicago (Night 1 & 2)
    '22 - Toronto
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964

ehbacon said:

I haven't gotten an email in the spam folder but my tickets say they are entered and Charged $376, so I'm not sure what's going on lol

Read the last 22 pages and you'll clearly see that means you're in.

I know I read the pages I just still want that official confirmation, especially when they say all emails were sent out an hour ago
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • bbisonbbison Posts: 215

fenway folks. there will be no issue getting a ticket, for either night, either public onsale, throughout summer, day of, or stub hub. their will be plenty o tickets. mark it dude

Easy to say that now, but "get in" for Wrigley first time around was like triple face forever.
    Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Poncier said:

I would just like one question answered. I was under the assumption that initially this lottery system was set up to even the playing field and make it more fair, my question is, how can people be winning both nights to Fenway while others lose both nights?

The explanation is in this thread in a few spots, basically night 1 the 1st priority requests exceeded the amount of tickets available. Some folks with night 1 as 1st priority lost, all with priority 2 and beyond lost.
    Night 2 more tickets than 1st priority requests. so some folks were drawn with Priority 2.

2 shows are drawn independent of one another. So if you entered for both and had priority 1 as 8/5, you had a chance to win 0,1 or 2 nights, if you entered both in reverse priority (8/7 1st), you won night 2 but lost night 1.
    All I know is I've talked to atleast 10 people who put in the same exact order as I did and entered the drawing after I did and they all won atleast one and some won both shows while I lost on both. Sorry still bitter! And regardless of what I hear my opinion is that the lottery still needs improvement.
    That sucks. Just for reference, it makes no difference when you enter the lottery. You can enter in the first 5 minutes or the last 5 minutes, it does not matter at all.

As for the other issues...it seems that Fenway Night 1 was the biggest demand.

So, lets split these 10 people into 2 groups, group A and group B.
    Group A put Night 1 as their first preference, and night 2 as 2nd preference.
    Group B put night 2 as their 1st preference, and night 1 as their 2nd preference.

So, it would seem that Group B would ALL get their night 2 selections, but not get night 1.
    Meanwhile, Group A....only a few would get Night 1, and some would get night 2. Randomly.
    If you put Night 1 as your 1st, you could miss out on both.
    All ten people put in the same exact prefrence order
    Yes night 1 first - its been explained.
    Yeah quite the solid explaination, thanks. Why would I think some people winning both nights at Fenway while others lose both nights isn't fair? What's wrong with me
    I think what people are trying to explain is.....night 1 was in higher demand....

Dont think about the odds for a moment....those odds dont give a true indicator.

Lets say there is 1 ticket available for each show:
    Chicago
    Boston
    New York

And I put my preference as
    1st Chicago
    2nd Boston
    3rd NY

Then my friend puts their preference as
    1st New York
    2nd Chicago
    3rd Boston

Then you put your preference as this:
    1st Chicago
    2nd New York
    3rd Boston

So, for all shows, they would say 33% chance of winning.
    So, the lottery happens for Chicago....and there is only 1 ticket, I win it.
    Now, we move on to New York. The friend is the only one with NY as their 1st, so they win it.
    Now, move on to Boston....You got shut out twice, but have Boston as your last show...I have Boston as my 2nd priority, so it will give the ticket to me.

Thats How I end up with 2, and the friend gets 1, and you get none.

So, Night 1 for boston there was a TON of "1st Priority" selections.
    Night 2 for Boston, there was much less.

So you could be lucky and get night 1, and then an easier Night 2 ticket.
    Or you could have put night 2 first, and assured yourself of a ticket.
    But since night 1 went quick, you missed out. Now anyone who put night 2 as their first gets first crack at night 2. Then anything left over, is thrown into the mix.

I was told there would be no math!

(still in pending limbo here...)
    Is this where the show list goes?

11-26-91 / 8-2-92 / 3-15-94 / 7-9-95 / 7-11-95 / 8-29-98 / 9-1-00 / 10-25-03 
    10-23-04 / 10-22-06 / 10-9-09 / 10-23-10 / 10-3-12 / 7-9-13 / 10-21-13
    11-24-13 / 11-26-13 / 10-17-14 / 10-20-14 / 10-25-14 / 4-8-16 / 4-9-16
     4-28-16 / 4-29-16 / 8-20-16 / 8-22-16 / 8-10-18 / 8-18-18 / 8-20-18
  • schappschapp Posts: 160
    edited February 2016
    DP4467 said:

2016 Boston & Chicago Ticket Drawing Timeline
    February 04 2016
    Current Status: February 8 12:42pm Pacific. The Pre-sale drawing has ended. All credit cards have been charged and all drawing status emails have been sent. Some email providers may either filter or block our auto generated emails as spam, or some may delay delivery to your inbox. Please be sure to check your spam folder for emails coming from donotreply@pearljam.com. Also, you can check your drawing status on your "My Tickets" page.
    Thank you everyone for participating!

From the Events Tab???? I'm still showing TBD- Is there still a chance???

At the end it says:
    Drawing Selection Notices emailed: Monday, February 8th. These send one-by-one as each card gets charged, so this can take hours depending on the number of entries we receive. We will update the "Status" throughout the day each step of the way.

I hope that means that my credit card has not been charged yet :) Otherwise I assume I would have a "lost" status, and I'm sitll on "Entered"
  • I mean honestly, this is getting rude......
  • shawnb199shawnb199 Posts: 132
    edited February 2016
    My wife and I entered for Fenway 1/2 and Fenway 2/1. Still TBD on both, and not feeling good about it.
    Post edited by shawnb199 on
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,330
    So here is how I think this looks as of now:

Won people Won.
    Lost people Lost.
    Charged People Won, and they know what they won.
    TBD people won, but their cards have not been charged yet, and are not sure which options they won.

Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    Still "Entered"
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Vedd Hedd said:

Won people Won.
    Lost people Lost.
    TBD people won, but their cards have not been charged yet, and are not sure which options they won.

How do you figure TPD people won?
    I gather speed . . . Great Western Forum - Jul 13, 1998; Great Western Forum - Jul 14, 1998; Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine - Jun 02, 2003; Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine - Jun 03, 2003; Tweeter Center - Jul 11, 2003; Santa Barbara County Bowl - Oct 28, 2003; Gorge Amphitheatre - Sep 01, 2005; Pepsi Arena - May 12, 2006 Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006; The Forum - Jul 09, 2006; Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006; Bonnaroo - Jun 14, 2008; Tweeter Center - Jun 28, 2008; Tweeter Center - Jun 30, 2008; United Center - Aug 23, 2009
    United Center - Aug 24, 2009; Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Indiana -May 07, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 20, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010
    EV Solo 2008: LA1, Boston 1, DC1
    EV Colo 2009: Nashville 1&2
    Dead Man Walking: The Concert: March 29, 1998
  • dpphotodpphoto Posts: 284
    schapp said:

DP4467 said:

February 04 2016
    Current Status: February 8 12:42pm Pacific. The Pre-sale drawing has ended. All credit cards have been charged and all drawing status emails have been sent. Some email providers may either filter or block our auto generated emails as spam, or some may delay delivery to your inbox. Please be sure to check your spam folder for emails coming from donotreply@pearljam.com. Also, you can check your drawing status on your "My Tickets" page.

At the end it says:
    Drawing Selection Notices emailed: Monday, February 8th. These send one-by-one as each card gets charged, so this can take hours depending on the number of entries we receive. We will update the "Status" throughout the day each step of the way.

I hope that means that my credit card has not been charged yet :) Otherwise I assume I would have a "lost" status, and I'm sitll on "Entered"
    Don't give up. My last 4 show purchases of diff tours/shows all came after 6pm CST. It happened regardless of when I entered the lottery. I guess mine just gets in the later cycle for some reason.
  • DP4467 said:

February 04 2016

If this were actually true, so many of use wouldn't be showing as entered/Total to be Charged $TBD

The emails have not all been sent, and they are cycling through all accounts.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Wrigley 1 birthday show for me! :joy:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • holo92holo92 Posts: 182
    Still entered for Boston 1/2 and charged TBD.
    I would fly from Germany to Boston, I reserved all the hotel rooms, but bokked no flight till now (because I could not cancell for free).
    Still hoping, its getting late in Europe, but I can not go to sleep without knowing...
    06/15/92, 08/14/95, 11/03/96, 09/11/98, 06/11/00, 06/23/00, 06/25/00, 06/18/03, 06/21/03, 09/28/04,
    09/02/05, 09/04/05, 09/05/05, 09/16/06, 09/17/06, 09/19/06, 09/22/06, 09/23/06, 06/12/07, 06/18/07,
    06/21/07, 06/23/07, 06/24/08, 06/25/08, 08/15/09, 08/18/09, 06/30/10, 09/03/11, 09/04/11, 07/02/12,
    07/04/12, 07/07/12, 06/16/14, 06/17/14, 06/26/14, 08/05/16, 08/07/16, 07/01/18, 07/03/18, 07/05/18,
    09/02/18, 09/04/18, 06/21/22, 06/28/22, 07/14/22

Vedd Hedd said:

Won people Won.
    Lost people Lost.

How do you figure TPD people won?
    You would have gotten a "Lost" email.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    deadendp said:

Woo-hoo!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Wow! 677 posts! Lol no time to catch up now. I still have a blue entered box.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
    :a
    Vedd Hedd said:

Won people Won.
    Lost people Lost.

I hope you are right! If not, I will personally hold you and you only responsible for this. Not the 10c, but you.

:wink:
  • Vedd Hedd said:

Won people Won.
    Lost people Lost.

Vedd Hedd said:

Won people Won.
    Lost people Lost.

Vedd Hedd said:

Won people Won.
    Lost people Lost.

I'm TBD. Now if I don't win I blame you.
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    deadendp said:

Sweeet!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    Well,
    Vedd Hedd said:

Won people Won.
    Lost people Lost.

I was stuck on TBD for a long time in 2014 and lost everything.

:a

Vedd Hedd said:

Won people Won.
    Lost people Lost.

I hope you are right! If not, I will personally hold you and you only responsible for this. Not the 10c, but you.

:wink:
    haha, oh man.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
    mattcoz said:

Well,

Vedd Hedd said:

Won people Won.
    Lost people Lost.

Hmm...see, I was on TBD just this past round of shows and won. didnt get confirmation until 8pm or so.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
    Vedd Hedd said:

mattcoz said:

Well,

Vedd Hedd said:

Won people Won.
    Lost people Lost.

Hmm...see, I was on TBD just this past round of shows and won. didnt get confirmation until 8pm or so.
    Just checked it was about 530 PM central time.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • mwplummwplum Posts: 1,501
    It seems that with the last couple lotteries, I've found out late, but have still have (some) luck. With respect to time that the notifying email/account change happens, I know there have been theories about membership #'s or time you entered the draw, but there wasn't any strong evidence for either.

What about geographical location? Has anyone on the west coast found out yet? Both my wife and I have yet to be notified, and we're in Vancouver, so I wonder if maybe they work East to West.

Probably no substance to this theory, just wondering out of interest to see if anyone west of the Rockies say has been notified yet.

Cheers, and good luck to all.
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    Vedd Hedd said:

mattcoz said:

Well,

Vedd Hedd said:

Won people Won.
    Lost people Lost.

Yeah, just saying it doesn't mean one way or the other. But, based on who has won so far with what options, I should have won, but it's so nerve-racking not knowing for sure. Maybe something went wrong, maybe they weren't able to charge my card, maybe they gave away my tickets. AAAHHHHH!!