Options

Paris / Bercy meet up

puddle in a muddlepuddle in a muddle Posts: 33
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
so me and me mate got tickets for the bercy show,...

traveling from East Midlands Airport,...

Should hit Paris by midday,...

sendin a postcard then checkin in to our hotel,...

trying to find other PJ fans from anywhere,...

who are interested in meeting up for a drink un a chat round 5-6 ish,...

were we all meetin?,...
used to be coded,
cause i got branded,
don't give two shits about labels,....

let me lay myself bare to you

oh by the way i'm off to fuckin paRIS!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Just in front of Bercy, there two bars on boats on the seine, lots of pj fans attended... i will be, a glass of beer in the hand, see you, before and after the gig
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    I shall be wearing the blue avocade tee from the current tour...so I shall be easy to spot!! :oD
  • Options
    Olivavu wrote:
    I shall be wearing the blue avocade tee from the current tour...so I shall be easy to spot!! :oD
    you might not be the only one wearing one of those shirts!! But don't worry, i'm going up to each and everyone who's wearing a blue avocado shirt and introducing myself!!
    If Pearl Jam was a beer, they'd probably be the best beer in the world!!
  • Options
    Haha I think I'll be doing the same!

Last I heard the meet up was gonna be at 2pm outside the gates to Bercy arena....... Still on?

xxx
  • Options
    you might not be the only one wearing one of those shirts!! But don't worry, i'm going up to each and everyone who's wearing a blue avocado shirt and introducing myself!!

i'LL BE WEARING ME BLACK V NECK KERRANG/ EILD T SHIRT THAT I WON AT ROCK CITY DURING THE PREMIRE OF YEILD (8 YEARS OLD AND NO HOLES!)
    used to be coded,
    cause i got branded,

• Options
    where bouts direction wise is this bercy place?? 5 of us headin from eire!!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • Options
    Olivavu wrote:

You and a thousand others lol, including me, il be wearing my Astoria Avocado t shirt :D. Where in Kent are you from???????
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • Options
    Yeah I think we're still on for 2 PM outside Bercy.
    Columbia, MD/2000; Nassau County, NY/2003; Philly/2005; Camden I/2006; Washington, DC/2006; Paris/2006; London/2007; Tampa/2008; DC/2008; MSG I & MSG II/2008; Boston/ 2008
  • Options
    I'll (hopefully) be at the main gates of Bercy at 2 PM as well... my picture is posted on mySpace (URL in my signature, below) if you take a look at it you might recognize me, but I will have no idea what you guys look like!

Heidi
    http://www.myspace.com/ladybug19wishlist

03 May 2003 State College, PA
    12 July 2003 Hershey, PA (Happy Birthday to ME!!)
    01 Oct 2004 Reading, PA
    19 Sept 2005 Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    11 Sept 2006 Paris, France

19 June 2008 Camden, NJ
    25 June 2008 MSG2, New York, NY
  • Options
    signing off for now as on my way to Marseille for the gig tomoro, but will definitely meet up with you lot at around 2pm at the cafe outside bercy. I'm the crazy asian dude with the goatee not wearing any PJ t-shirt (unless I pick one up in Marseille!!). See ya all there!!!
    If Pearl Jam was a beer, they'd probably be the best beer in the world!!
  • Options
    Me and my wife are going to Paris, travelling by Eurostar on Sunday.

As well as being excited she's nervous about being near the front (we've got 10C tickets) in case she gets pushed about and stuff. I told her that PJ and its fans will not let it get unpleasant but she's still nervous.

So, if we meet up then maybe when we're in the gig she'll have some familiar faces around her.

No idea what we're wearing, but probably nothing PJ related cos my only shirt has shrunk from too much washing!?

If we're introducing ourselves it'll be Mr & Mrs Rodders.......
  • Options
    Rodders wrote:
    Me and my wife are going to Paris, travelling by Eurostar on Sunday.

As well as being excited she's nervous about being near the front (we've got 10C tickets) in case she gets pushed about and stuff. I told her that PJ and its fans will not let it get unpleasant but she's still nervous.

So, if we meet up then maybe when we're in the gig she'll have some familiar faces around her.

No idea what we're wearing, but probably nothing PJ related cos my only shirt has shrunk from too much washing!?

If we're introducing ourselves it'll be Mr & Mrs Rodders.......

ur wife can always swap her ticket with me much, much, much safer up in the rafters you know!
    used to be coded,
    cause i got branded,

• Options
    Gee...that's a generous offer but I just wouldn't put you through the hell that is being up close to Pearl Jam :)

Where's the pre-gig meeting point then? In the bars near the river, or outside the Palais Omnisports at 2pm ?

We're hoping to be up the tower on Sunday evening.....
  • Options
    As far as I'm aware it's outside the gate..... But I'm sure there will be tons of PJ fans around everywhere! I'll be outside the gates to meet :D
  • Options
    Maybe I'll see some of you there!