Single ticket Toronto #1 may 10

Here's the deal.

I was very fortunate to get 10c tickets for Ottawa and public sale tickets for Toronto both shows. I purchased an extra single for may 10. Section 311 row 2 seat 5 really good side view seat.

I would love to help out a 10c member who I know wouldn't have a problem sitting alone.

Now the small but great catch.

I will transfer the ticket if you donate minimum 55$ Canadian (less than half) to the Vitalogy foundation and send me a screen shot or forward your confirmation of payment. Then we can have a beer before a great show maybe.

No scam just trying to help someone out.
Seat is transferable on TM.

Keep on trucking.

Comments

• Seriously considering this. I'm in CT (Hartford) and am planning to drive up to Ottawa for the May 8th show and stay a few days. Could then drive over to TO for this. Let me see if I can get Ottawa tickets first (I've messaged a few people and am looking online for something reasonable... it's hard to sit high in the stands when the last shows I've seen I've been in GA right at the front of the stage.. such great luck). I'll be in touch. Thank you!
    Hartford 2008
    Worcester, Hartford, Seattle 2013
    St Louis, 2014
  • Here's the deal.

I was very fortunate to get 10c tickets for Ottawa and public sale tickets for Toronto both shows. I purchased an extra single for may 10. Section 311 row 2 seat 5 really good side view seat.

I would love to help out a 10c member who I know wouldn't have a problem sitting alone.

I will transfer the ticket if you donate minimum 55$ Canadian (less than half) to the Vitalogy foundation and send me a screen shot or forward your confirmation of payment. Then we can have a beer before a great show maybe.

Keep on trucking.

Well in!
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • Here's the deal.

Keep on trucking.

Well in!
    You interested?
  • cent208cent208 Posts: 435
    I would definitely donate the money for the ticket, not sure if you are going to give it to the other fan. Could you please email me at cent208@hotmail.com if it is still available.

Thanks,
    Jason
    "The pain is temporary the pride is forever."
  • cent208 said:

I would definitely donate the money for the ticket, not sure if you are going to give it to the other fan. Could you please email me at cent208@hotmail.com if it is still available.

Thanks,
    Jason

You would donate and get the ticket for you, or someone else if you'd like
  • Hey Deadhead,

If the ticket is still available I will take it off your hands tonight. Very cool of you to be doing this, btw.

Let me know,

-Nick