Options

London - Who's in the Wembley Travelodge?

Martyn LucasMartyn Lucas Posts: 31
edited June 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
How many of us are in there?

There's 2 here.

We'll be walking over to the Arena as well if anyone wants to go in a group?
Cardiff 6th June 2000
Arnhem 29th August 2006
London 18th June 2007
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i tried to book in but it's full!

looks like im gonna be in the london park royal travelodge... apparently 0.8 miles from the wembley travelodge.. but can someone who knows london confirm this for me?

walking distance from the arena yeah?

cheers!
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    i tried to book in but it's full!

looks like im gonna be in the london park royal travelodge... apparently 0.8 miles from the wembley travelodge.. but can someone who knows london confirm this for me?

walking distance from the arena yeah?

cheers!

I just tried to book wembley too, looks like I might be staying at london park royal as well

Edit: 60 quid for the night my god ! hmm think i'll be sleeping rough
  • Options
    g'day i havent been on this for a bit. any one know where the 10c are meeting for drinks before and after?
    Where all the good fools come

*Proud to be part of the Astorain crew*

#Lisbonnight#

@Wemberly07@

@MEN ARENA09@
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I just tried to book wembley too, looks like I might be staying at london park royal as well

Edit: 60 quid for the night my god ! hmm think i'll be sleeping rough

did you and jack just get tickets recently.. cos if you got them back in February or whenever the server disaster was then maybe leaving it till 5 days before the gig to book a hotel wasn't a brilliant idea? :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    g'day i havent been on this for a bit. any one know where the 10c are meeting for drinks before and after?

redrock already told you this earlier :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    haha dunk the thing was... i didnt book a hotel because i was coming home on the 1am bus after PJ... BUT.. then the smashing pumpkins decided to play london so i need to stay over now!

60 quid isnt that bad for me as there will be me and 2 mates, so in effect its 20 quid which isn't bad i guess... but park royal is walking distance form the arena?
    2007 - London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
  • Options
    haha dunk the thing was... i didnt book a hotel because i was coming home on the 1am bus after PJ... BUT.. then the smashing pumpkins decided to play london so i need to stay over now!

that totally makes good sense my man :):)

i dont know the area at all but you could go to google maps uk and type in the postcode of the venu and the postcode of the hotel and it'll give you the distance.

rule of thumb is 1mile = 15mins walking

:)
  • Options
    Did he shit i missed that i was online last night then my pice of shit laptop just keep on crashing so gave up try to get back on line till tonight. Any cance you can tell this stoned hippey.

catch you later dude
    Where all the good fools come

*Proud to be part of the Astorain crew*

#Lisbonnight#

@Wemberly07@

@MEN ARENA09@
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    did you and jack just get tickets recently.. cos if you got them back in February or whenever the server disaster was then maybe leaving it till 5 days before the gig to book a hotel wasn't a brilliant idea? :o

Got my ticket a few days ago, though even if I had got them in Feb I still would have probably waited till now to book somewhere :p
  • Options
    daviecoopdaviecoop Posts: 198
    I have a £26 reservation at the Wembley travelodge for the Monday night, and can't make the show.
    PM me if interested.
    It was paid in advance, all you need to do is quote the reference number.
  • Options
    photoguyphotoguy Posts: 22
  • Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Im in the London Park Royal, see a couple of other people are too!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    bairdybairdy Posts: 45
    No not me.A few people at the Blakemore Hotel in Bayswater, not too far away and £60 a night for a twin room so not bad and hopefully a late bar too.
  • Options
    booked in at the park royal now.. with 2 of my mates...

so approximately how long a walk is it from the arena to the park royal travelodge??
    2007 - London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
  • Options
    Someone staying at Comfort Hotel Harrow?
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene