Options

Lisbon accomodation 2007

devi_gibdevi_gib Posts: 65
edited April 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Ive got tickets for myself and 2 friends for the Lisbon show. I have been looking for accomodation but im not too sure whether they r really far away from the venue or not etc..

can anyone help please?

thankies

devi x
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I was in Lisbon last year, you shouldn't be to worried. Its not a very "wide spread" city. Somehow like SF in the US. Take a hotel near the city center. From there you can go by Taxi or Bus. I have a nice hotel for you (central, clean and not expensive) just a couple blocks from Downtown. 1 block to the Taxistation. Got the link @ home, can post it later today.

Ahhh, Lisbon is a great city... Just love it.
    Zürich 2000
    Bern 2006
    Southside Festival 2007
    Berlin 2010
    Berlin 1&2 2012
    Milano 2014
    EV-Solo Amsterdam 2017
    Padova 2018
    Prague 2018
    Zürich 2022
  • Options
    here is the hotel we stayed in

http://www.grandepensaoresidencialalcobia.com/
    Zürich 2000
    Bern 2006
    Southside Festival 2007
    Berlin 2010
    Berlin 1&2 2012
    Milano 2014
    EV-Solo Amsterdam 2017
    Padova 2018
    Prague 2018
    Zürich 2022
  • Options
    devi_gibdevi_gib Posts: 65
    thank u very very much mookie!

I like to prepare everything in advance to avoid problems hehe
  • Options
    AnaPharmaAnaPharma Posts: 27
    Mookey:

I totaly agree with you! Although I'm not from Lisbon, I live in the Northern part of Portugal, I know it quite well and you're right!

You can easily move around by bus, or train, or subway, or taxi! It isn't expensive and everything is kind of near... you can even walk from place to place, so that shouldn't be a problem! I'm also considering staying in some hotel, that is, if my cousin can't spare me a little space in her living room for my sleeping bag ehehe ;)

I wish Pearl Jam would sometime play in Northern Portugal, probably in Oporto! Maybe they could come to my city "Póvoa de Varzim"... we have a great beach here, and pretty cool waves! ;) people come here to surf, altough the water is kind of cold! eheh
    "See the path cut by the Moon, for you to walk on"