2016 tickets swap/sell (face only) thread

1212223242527»

Comments

• maverickmaverick Posts: 1,179
    Aussie looking for a single ticket to Fenway 1 and both Wrigley. Please PM. Thank you
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,166
    edited May 2016
    Okay, i know this is a long shot, but I am really desperate for a pair of tickets to Fenway for a friend who is a super fan. I don't have much to offer except willing to offer other than cash and a hard drive full of almost all shows including many videos through 2010.
    Post edited by mookieblalock on
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,311

Looking for 2 10C tix for Fenway N1. Taking the wife away for the weekend and would like to see N1.

Still searching. PM me if anyone can help.

Another week, another bump.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,889
    I all but promised a ticket for a friend to the 8/7 Fenway show (another friend had an extra and said he could have it). Buuuut, my other friend gave the ticket to yet another friend. So, friend #1 is left without a ticket. I've been scouring around looking for one. I don't really want to drop a ton of $$, but would be willing to spend a little more than face. If anyone hears of anything, let me know.
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Still looking for any extras to Fenway. Huge fan here, sucks that I don't have tickets right now cause Fenway is in my backyard basically.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,311

Looking for 2 10C tix for Fenway N1. Taking the wife away for the weekend and would like to see N1.

Same ol same ol
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life