Looking for 2 reserved for MSG night 2

If anyone has a spare pair, it would mean the world to me. It is my wife and mine's anniversary, and without going into details it will also be right after some pretty shitty health issues that should be in our rearviermirror at that point. I would love to be surrounded by 10C fans at that show and just let it all wash away. If anyone has a pair of tickets for night 2, please consider me!!

I'll throw in some sort of cool something or other as a thank you (in addition to face value $$ too).
Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"

Comments

• BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Bump
    Bump. Anyone have 2 extra 10c seats for MSG 2??
    Considering offering up this trade:

My:
    2 MSG2 tickets (upper level, side stage) and Yield vinyl (I think it is still sealed but will have to check)
    for your:
    2 MSG2 reserved 10C seats (number under 200xxx preferrable).

Would anyone be interested in this trade?
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    The show will be great no matter where you are in the building. I'd keep what you have and be happy you scored anything. Plenty of people still don't have tix to this show yet at all.
    AlaG said:

The show will be great no matter where you are in the building. I'd keep what you have and be happy you scored anything. Plenty of people still don't have tix to this show yet at all.

I am fine with what I have if that is what I end up with. I'm trying to upgrade. And it's a trade offer...I am not affecting anyone who got shut out.
    Bump. Still looking for 2 10c tickets to MSG 2. Trade mentioned above still valid.