Want to trade 2 Tampa Reserved Seats for 2 Tampa GA.

Would like to trade 2 Tampa Reserved for 2 Tampa GA if anyone is interested. May be unlikely but I know not everyone likes GA so I figure it's worth a shot.

PM if interested.

Cheers!

Comments

• Anybody got stuck with GA that wanted Reserved seats instead?
  • hoversmithhoversmith Québec Posts: 30

Would like to trade 2 Tampa Reserved for 2 Tampa GA if anyone is interested. May be unlikely but I know not everyone likes GA so I figure it's worth a shot.

PM if interested.

Cheers!

I'm looking for the same deal, ;) got 2x Tampa RES (#211xxx) looking to get on the GA in Tampa...

You get the first customer Vin.
    1993 - Toronto, CNE (Soundgarden and PJ opened for Uncle Neil Y.)
    1998 - Montréal, Molson Center
    2000 - Montréal, Molson Center
    2005 - Halifax, NS. Metro Centre. (Missed but the Wife got to go while I was at New Orleans Hurricane Katrina relief work)
    2008 - NYC, NY. MSG 1&2 (revenge for missing Halifax in 05 !!)
    2011 - Montréal, QC. Bell Center
    2011 - Winnipeg, MB MTS Center
    2016 - Tampa, FL. Amalie
    2016 - Québec, QC. Centre Vidéotron
    2016 - Ottawa, ON.
  • IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,621
    Ha. I've posted everywhere from the start for the same trade with 184xxx - good luck everyone!

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Would like to trade 2 Tampa Reserved for 2 Tampa GA if anyone is interested. May be unlikely but I know not everyone likes GA so I figure it's worth a shot.

PM if interested.

Cheers!

I'm looking for the same deal, ;) got 2x Tampa RES (#211xxx) looking to get on the GA in Tampa...

You get the first customer Vin.
    Well thanks but you've got the lower number, I wouldn't feel right taking it. I'd defer the sale over to you since you have the better seats, hopefully we can all get what we're looking for!
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    overflowing thread...haha I guess I'm #4 lol
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    bump... updates?
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh