Options

So when should I expect a reply

rmc1981rmc1981 Posts: 114
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I ordered The Roo, and MSG 1 back on july 1st and still havent recieved a email that they have been shipped. How long to do you think it will take me to get my bootlegs?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    I'm in the same boat, kinda: I ordered Camden 1 & MSG 1 June 30th and have emailed Kufala and heard NOTHING...I'm started to get pissed too...this is bs, all this for a F'ing CD-R????? WTF

I guess I should be happy shipping was free tho...
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Options
    There are a million threads on this, from seemingly someone different each time.

I just got the MSG 1 e-mail last night, and i ordered it right after the show.

They're coming, just hang tight.

If you ordered Bonnaroo and MSG together, then 'Roo won't ship until MSG does. They ship in terms of how you placed your order.

And ordering MSG on 6/30 was what, 6 days after the show? I'd say you're about 4-5 days away from getting an e-mail.

The Cd's are made to order remember, so if you waited to order, there'll be 1000's of people ahead of you.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    velogatorvelogator Posts: 174
    Hopefully they will respond, my order was botched. I received my first order today - Roo and Columbia. The Columbia cd was fine, but the Roo was all messed up. It had disc 1 from the Roo show, but NO disc 2 at all, and disc 3 was from the Wash DC show?

Anyone esle have this broblem? Did they resolve it?
    Manchester, TN - 2008
    Washington, D.C. - 2008
    Philadelphia, PA I - 2009
    Bristow, VA - 2010
    Baltimore, MD - 2013
    Milwaukee, WI - 2014
    Hampton, VA - 2016
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    Seriously, some people need to learn how to ready and comprehend! We were told the CD's wouldn't ship until 2-3 weeks after the show date. It doesn't matter if you ordered the show in 1984, you won't get it until 2-3 weeks after the show.