Options

pjmagicbus

cartscarts Posts: 3
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi, on-line the site http://www.pjmagicbus.com --- also an english version :-)
please visit us :-) thanks

This is the place for all the Pearl Jam fans that will follow the band during the next European tour. The heart of this venture is the PJ magic bus (nicknamed Strangest Tribe's Tour Bus in honour of the forum where this idea was born), a six beds camper that will be on the road during the whole Italian tour. The PJ magic bus is not only a "traveling house" for six Jammers, it's going to be the point of contact for the fans of the band from Seattle. A place where sipping a glass of good wine, listening to some music (live music, why not?), and getting ready for the band's performances, sharing feelings and impressions with each other.
The main goal of this website is to file stories, pics and thoughts of the fans during the European tour, with special care for the Italian gigs, of course. Our idea is to collect fresh impressions so to update the website "on the road", with your pics and comments concerning the shows.
Of course, while waiting, this website will allow us to know each other, get organized at our best and discuss on other parallel challenges.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    You're gonna have to meet up with the ETB (European Touring Bus) - big touring bus doing all the European gigs!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    cool.
    someone already tipped me off about your 'magicbus'....and i checked out your website, well done thus far! i had e-mailed one of you actually in regards to possibly hitching a ride back to bologna from pistoia if you were passing that way, but no response......no worries though, train will do with fellow jammers. :)

definitely hope we all meet along the way, will certainly keep our eyes open.

and hey, to assist in meeting fellow fans/message pit boardies along the tour road:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=211559

seeya in italy! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow