The 2016 Have/Need Tickets

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Need 1 for Fenway 2. Have cash and/or MSG1 & 2 posters. Let me know. :)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • ISO one Fenway Ticket (Friday). Ill accommodate whatever situation is easiest for seller.
  • ISO pair for Fenway Friday, had a deal in place and person didn't realize they had sunday not friday.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,312
    Still looking for tix to Fenway 1, Friday night. Need 2 tickets for me and the bride. Thanks in advance.

TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,068

I am looking for a pair of tickets for Wrigley night 1 for my friend and his wife from DeKalb. please let me know if you have any for them!
    still looking...
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Looking for TOTD Tower Theater- ONE TC seat, either show or both?? Pleasssse remember me when you hear of any spares available, and thank you!!
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Me again! Looking for a Wrigley 1 GA ticket. Please, be in touch if you can help. Thank you! :)
  • zevilonezevilone Posts: 339
    FT: Fenway1 have 2xField B7 or 2xField B2 looking for Wrigley1 pair
  • MJ61879MJ61879 Posts: 31
    I have two single tickets available for Wrigley 8/22.
    One ticket is GA, looking to trade for a 10C ticket for the 8/20 show.
    The other ticket is for Section 233 row 2, looking to trade for a seat for the 8/20 show or sell for the $125 I bought it for.

Please contact me with any interest.
  • andertakerandertaker Posts: 102
    I have a pair TC Res Wrigley 2 that a would like to trade for your extra Wrigley 1. We can trade 2 for 2, 2 for 1 + cash, 1 for 1or a buy it from you. Please let me know, thank you
  • alwaysUalwaysU Posts: 78
    ISO 1 Ticket for Sunday, trying to get my best friend in for his birthday. Enjoy the shows everyone!
  • veediddlesveediddles White Plains, NY Posts: 7
    Hi all! Can't wait for Fenway (show #49 for us)! I was lucky enough to get better seats for Sunday during Wednesday's sale...so now we're selling our other tickets for face value. We have one left. Not a great seat, but I'm sure it'll be awesome to just be there.
    section G31
    row 16
    seat 9
    Let me know if you're interested. Can meet up outside of the show. We should be there by about 5:00. Thanks!
  • Looking to buy two GA singles for Wrigley2 or a pair of GA for Wrigley2.
    (also have 10c reserved for Wrigley2 for trade)
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,312
    Looking for 2 10club tix for tonight. If anyone can help please PM. Thanks.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,877
    edited August 2016
    Have: Wrigley 2 Reserved Pair (low 10C number) **NOT FOR SALE**
    Want: TOTD SEA 2 Pair

Post edited by given2fly23 on
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 387
    Need pair for night 1 Wrigley (dont care where), have night 2 GA OR reserved pair for trade
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • I'm still looking for a Wrigley 1 GA ticket. Unfortunately I have nothing to trade, but I'll be forever greatful if you can help. :blush: I could bring a souvenir of the Olympics if you like. Thank you!
  • inmytree1380inmytree1380 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Posts: 155
    Looking for one 10c ticket for Wrigley II. Thanks.
    2000: Pittsburgh
    2003: Pittsburgh
    2004: Toledo
    2005: Pittsburgh
    2006: Cleveland, Pittsburgh
    2008: D.C.
    2009: Toronto, Philly IV
    2010: Cleveland
    2011: East Troy I & II
    2013: Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Baltimore
    2014: Austin I
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Hampton, Philly II, Chicago II
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Looking for Wrigley 1, have cash, merch or posters, or MSG TOTD Floor Section C, to trade, in the first 20 rows, Wilco the night after
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Pinot Noir ( Eddie"s fav) or champapne cash, buy 2 !0c tickets to Wrigley 1, sorry nothing else to trade.
  • Good morning, everyone! Still looking for a Wrigley 1 GA ticket. If you have a spare, please be in touch. Thanks!
    Looking for Wrigley 1, have cash, merch or posters, or MSG TOTD Floor Section C, to trade, in the first 20 rows, Wilco the night after
  • If anyone has spare singles or pairs of GA for either show or ends up not being able to make the trade you are looking for, I would love to buy. Send a PM!
    (also have 10c res pair for Wrigley 2 to offer for trade)
    Looking for Wrigley 1, have cash, merch or posters, or MSG TOTD Floor Section C, to trade, in the first 20 rows, Wilco the night after night 1 to trade- thanks
  • andertakerandertaker Posts: 102
    Still looking for a Wrigley 1 TC ticket, can trade for a Wrigley 2 TC Res ticket or i have cash, thank you
  • Still looking for a Wrigley 1 GA ticket. My flight to US is next Thursday and I'd love to be sure to have a ticket until then. Please, let me know if you can help. Thank you very much! :smiley:
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,877
    Have: Wrigley 2 Reserved Pair (low 10C number) **NOT FOR SALE**
    Want: TOTD SEA 2 Pair
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • PorchRadioPorchRadio Aurora, IL Posts: 233
    Looking for 1 Wrigley 1 ticket for a fellow 10 club member flying in from Seattle for the show. Thanks!!!!!
    1995 Soldier Field, Chicago
    1998 Alpine Valley, WI
    2000 Indianapolis, IN
    2011 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2013 Wrigley Field
    2013 Voodoo Fest New Orleans, LA
    2014 Moline, IL (No Code)
    2014 Milwaukee, WI (Yield)
    2016 Greenville, SC (Vs)
    2016 Columbia, SC
    2016 Bonnaroo
    2016 Wrigley I & II
  • iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    I'm still looking for 2 tickets to Night 1, if anyone can help please PM me. Thanks!
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
    Looking for Wrigley 1, have cash, merch or posters, or MSG TOTD Floor Section C, to trade, in the first 20 rows, Wilco the night after night 1 to trade- couple long time 10c members- thanks