Options

ottawa winners?

13»

Comments

• Options
    FatalFatal Posts: 821
    JC231942 said:

I picked Ottawa first and won!!! If anyone knows Ottawa what would be an ideal hotel to stay at. We're going to go the day before and sight see as well. Thanks for the input!

Just so you know the venue is actually in Kanata which is probably around 25km outside of downtown Ottawa. So you've really got the choice to either get a hotel in Kanata (nothing to do out there, but close to the venue once the concert is over) or get a hotel downtown (close to things, but a trek to and from the show).

If you want to stay downtown i've stayed at the Ottawa Marriott a few times and its always been good! Walking distance to Parliament & The market.
    Shows: Montreal 98, Barrie 98, Montreal 00, Montreal 03, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Toronto 06, Vancouver Night 1 08 (EV), Vancouver Night 2 08 (EV), MSG1 08, MSG2 08, Montreal Night 2 08 (EV), Toronto Night 1 08 (EV), Toronto 09, Hartford 11 (EV), Ottawa 11, Ottawa 16, Ottawa 22.

• Options
    I got Ottawa reserved and am very happy! It was my fourth choice, and I wasn't sure if I could get it, but am thrilled to be going! :)
    "A beacon on dry land"