"The GA List" for the 2016 TOUR

13»

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,279

Ah that's why Fenway will be the shows of tour no list no GA , just relax enjoy the day head to my seat at my leisure don't have to worry abou no sweat drenched individuals next to me ....

You will be outside in Boston in August, sweat-drenched is a given with or without a GA line.
    Yes but GA everyone is packed in forward trying to get up front , with reserved seating I at least have some space to myself , GA only in the back do you have space ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,404
    edited March 2016

Ah that's why Fenway will be the shows of tour no list no GA , just relax enjoy the day head to my seat at my leisure don't have to worry abou no sweat drenched individuals next to me ....

Bingo. couldnt have said it better myself.
    I m going to enjoy the city with my wife and then around 7:30 get my tickets and head on in. Jose I ll look for the back of your head!!
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    edited March 2016
    mcgruff10 said:

I m going to enjoy the city with my wife and then around 7:30 get my tickets and head on in. Jose I ll look for the back of your head!!
    I'm doing the same with my wife would be cool meet you & wife , I'm planning on meeting JimmyV from here !! Just look for the Messi jersey
    Post edited by josevolution on
    Will do bud! My fan club 139682 so I should be in the front sections.
    mcgruff10 said:

Great will pass info on PM towards the show date , gotta meet up bro been to long posting here along with you & a few select others that would be cool to meet !!
  • mcgruff10 said:

If you trade Fenway tickets with me (460k #) I will add you to the Wrigley GA list right in front of the goat. [And it makes no difference whatsoever that I am not going to Wrigley this time -- I can get you on the ahole list. You can drink and meet new friends @ The Cubbie Bear all day long and roll up when the gate opens. :rofl: ]
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    mcgruff10 said:

I was really looking fwd to the traditional reserved seating. I got shut out but it's ok. Happy to have the southeast shows and gonna let it Ride in July. Enjoy!
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin

mcgruff10 said:

If you trade Fenway tickets with me (460k #) I will add you to the Wrigley GA list right in front of the goat. [And it makes no difference whatsoever that I am not going to Wrigley this time -- I can get you on the ahole list. You can drink and meet new friends @ The Cubbie Bear all day long and roll up when the gate opens. :rofl: ]
    no wrigley for me this year. heck i'm not even going to fenway 1. tell me again why I decided to have kids?! lol
    Jose, definitely shoot me a pm as the date nears. I think we are staying in cambridge.
    Noload, get your butt to fenway! although I'd probably switch fenway for the ride festival as I hear telluride is absolutely gorgeous!
  • Yeah I am only going to Fenway2 & no Wrigley this time. No list. :cry:
    :lol:
    Cannot blame kids, I blame my lovely bride for not sharing this unhealthy obsession with me. (Although she will be north of 10 shows after this tour just going along with me to some.)

She doesn't get a spot on the GA List!
    ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • electronblueelectronblue Posts: 3,460
    edited March 2016
    edit

Post edited by electronblue on
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

Yeah I am only going to Fenway2 & no Wrigley this time. No list. :cry:
    :lol:
    Cannot blame kids, I blame my lovely bride for not sharing this unhealthy obsession with me. (Although she will be north of 10 shows after this tour just going along with me to some.)

She doesn't get a spot on the GA List!
    ;)

My wife has very similar beliefs with your wife. She s a ok with two shows this tour: MSG 1 and femway 2.
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388

edit

Ha
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,189
    I'm going for JAX rail. Only time and last time...
  • lolobugglolobugg Posts: 8,192

Good luck, Christopher. Wish I could make that show

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

i have all florida shows GA tix..but is the only show im tempting to go early at venue..rest ill go late just before shoiw starts
    seeya at the pit!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    The GA line is first-come, first-served. In the past, fans have used their own fan created numbering system to save a place in line. The numbering system is no longer tolerated. We have seen fans abuse this in the past arriving early to get a number, and then leaving for long periods of time only to come back at door time and jump in the front of the line. Therefore, anyone participating in this fan created queueing system will be sent to the back of the line. It is the Ten Club’s position that those that put in the time to wait in the GA line all day should be of the first in the door. Anyone abusing this will be sent to the back of the line. Of course it is necessary to take bathroom breaks, or to jump out of line to pick up tickets at will call when the box office opens. Like any other line that you find yourself standing in for long periods of time in your life, simply have your guest hold that place in line for you temporarily, and communicate to your neighbor that you will be right back. They will ask the same in return from you because this is the right thing to do. The GA line should be a friendly community. Be neighborly and respectful and do not abuse the kindness of your fellow Ten Club members.

Well said 10club :clap:
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,054
    WORD
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    Any update on who is running the lists for Fort Lauderdale and Miami? Don't get caught l o i t e r i n g around American Airlines.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
    I don't get it...are you serious?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432

I don't get it...are you serious?

Now I am not sure if you are serious... :disappointed:
    Maybe I am, maybe I'm not...it's hard to figure from typing.
    It's on TOMORROW regardless....