Options

PJ Stat Tracker

Comments

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,431
    curly said:

I'm also willing to donate... PJ Stat Tracker... It's amazing... beside the flashlight app.. which now all phones have a flashlite.. either way... this was the only reason I learned how to download apps... Now,.. I'm die'ing here... ps, I got it... if we all donate.. He can either keep the funds himself or split it w/ the Wishlist, Vitalogy, etc etc... Either way.. Not pressuring him here.. but seriously... we are willing to donate... Hands down its the coolest app ever created!!! BARNONE

It would be the coolest app ever created, if it was available on Android too>LOL>

I wish i could have the PJ Stat Tracker, and i'm sure i'm not the only one.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Play comeback at Wrigley for the PJ stat tracker app!!!!!
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    Any Updates on this? I need to see my stats.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    Put a fork in this one.
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,493
    Damn shame

I've moved on to using Live Footsteps
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783

Damn shame

I've moved on to using Live Footsteps

Very reluctantly me too. Hope stat tracker comes back though
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

Posted yesterday on the stat tracker Twitter account;

Patience, folks. I don't know how long it takes to get thru Apple's approval process, but their fix has been re-submitted. Hopefully soon!
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,873

Posted yesterday on the stat tracker Twitter account;

Patience, folks. I don't know how long it takes to get thru Apple's approval process, but their fix has been re-submitted. Hopefully soon!
    Agreed- don't give up on this awesome app!
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    LCLC North Andover, MA Posts: 259
    Perfect app for any PJ fan. Hope to see it back soon.
    8-29-00 Mansfield, 6-29-03 Montreal, 7-2-03 Mansfield, 7-3-03 Mansfield, 7-11-03, Mansfield, 9-28-04 Boston, 9-29-04 Boston, 10-8-04 Kissimmee, 9-15-05 Montreal, 9-16-05 Ottawa, 5-12-06 Albany, 5-13-06 Hartford, 5-24-06 Boston, 5-25-06 Boston, 6-28-08, Mansfield, 6-30-08 Mansfield, 5-15-10 Hartford, 5-17-10 Boston, 7-19-13 Chicago, 10-15-13 Worcester, 5-2-16 New York City, 8-5-16 Boston, 8-7-16 Boston
    EV- 2008, 2011 Boston
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    i'm ok with waiting... my next show isn't until late august anyways... even though I still use the app for setlists, tours, etc etc...
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    PJStatTracker used to be on the boards fairly often, but I haven't heard from him in a while. Hope all is well. Can't wait for the update.
    I'm also hoping he added trophies for the album shows. Would love to see this updated and current and humming along like the old days.
    Again, will donate.
    Not giving up.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,184
    I think this app is great and am thankful to the creator for keeping it up to date.

I hope along along with the updates for Apple he will also update the Yield and Vitalogy awards... The band played Yield front to back in Milwaukee 2014 and didn't play red dot.. I think that means all in attendance that night heard all of Yield, right? Same for Vitalogy with Stupid Mop... But I don't think the app looks at it that way...

Again, the need in me loves the app!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,891
    maverick said:

I think this app is great and am thankful to the creator for keeping it up to date.

I hope along along with the updates for Apple he will also update the Yield and Vitalogy awards... The band played Yield front to back in Milwaukee 2014 and didn't play red dot.. I think that means all in attendance that night heard all of Yield, right? Same for Vitalogy with Stupid Mop... But I don't think the app looks at it that way...

believe it or not but stupid mop was tagged at the end of daughter in australia/95.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,436
    Love this app! :smiley:
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:

maverick said:

believe it or not but stupid mop was tagged at the end of daughter in australia/95.
    That doesn't mean it was played though. If WMA was tagged during Daughter nobody considered that they heard the song WMA.

I don't even consider Stupid Mop a song.

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:

maverick said:

just found it: 3/18/95 melbourne
  • Options

mcgruff10 said:

maverick said:

That doesn't mean it was played though. If WMA was tagged during Daughter nobody considered that they heard the song WMA.

well if it tagged with daughter doesn't it mean it was played live? at my first show back in 96 I considered hearing wma as it was tagged after daughter.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

maverick said:

well if it tagged with daughter doesn't it mean it was played live? at my first show back in 96 I considered hearing wma as it was tagged after daughter.
    I wouldn't consider it that you heard the song WMA played, and would expect 90% of the people on this board would agree with me. The tag wouldn't include any music of the song, and it would only include a couple of lines of lyrics. That is why it is called a tag. If it was the full song it wouldn't be a tag. Do you think you heard Pearl Jam perform Another Brick in the Wall Part II because Ed sings a few lines of it, or Blitzkrieg Bop because Ed sings a few lines?
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,493
    A tag is not a song. Can't see how it could even be debated.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496
    Yeah, if we are going to have the conversation: A tag is just that, a tag; hearing the song is hearing the song.

They are not the same.
  • Options

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

maverick said:

I wouldn't consider it that you heard the song WMA played, and would expect 90% of the people on this board would agree with me. The tag wouldn't include any music of the song, and it would only include a couple of lines of lyrics. That is why it is called a tag. If it was the full song it wouldn't be a tag. Do you think you heard Pearl Jam perform Another Brick in the Wall Part II because Ed sings a few lines of it, or Blitzkrieg Bop because Ed sings a few lines?
    aren't your mr. technical today. notice how i use the word "tag" over and over again. Yes I saw wma at my first show when it was tagged with daughter. I still consider seeing it live as a tag. I realize it's not the whole song and in my original thought in this thread I said "stupid mop" was tagged with daughter. relax peeps.
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    Still no info on update ?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

maverick said:

aren't your mr. technical today. notice how i use the word "tag" over and over again. Yes I saw wma at my first show when it was tagged with daughter. I still consider seeing it live as a tag. I realize it's not the whole song and in my original thought in this thread I said "stupid mop" was tagged with daughter. relax peeps.
    I'm not arguing with you. I don't see how you can't be technical in a debate about whether a tag counts as a song or not. It is a silly debate I admit, and the only reason I brought it up was because someone posted that there should be a trophy for Vitalogy on stat tracker, but because Stupid Mop was tagged they consider it a song that was played, whereas for Yield they have a trophy because Red Dot has never been played. I was making the argument that Stupid Mop has never been played live before and that just because Ed said a few lyrics of it during Daughter doesn't mean it was played (and thus shouldn't be a requirement for getting a trophy for Vitalogy).

• Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    Love stat tracker, but are you really debating imaginary trophies? My children don't care as much about trophies they've actually, ya know, earned in actual competition.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    edited May 2016
    Can't wait to get my virtual trophy to stroke my ego a little bit more. :lol:
    Post edited by SmallestOceans on
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options

Love stat tracker, but are you really debating imaginary trophies? My children don't care as much about trophies they've actually, ya know, earned in actual competition.

I don't care about the trophies. They just led to a discussion of whether a tag should count as a song. I don't think anyone cares about trophies in this thread.
  • Options

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

maverick said:

I'm not arguing with you. I don't see how you can't be technical in a debate about whether a tag counts as a song or not. It is a silly debate I admit, and the only reason I brought it up was because someone posted that there should be a trophy for Vitalogy on stat tracker, but because Stupid Mop was tagged they consider it a song that was played, whereas for Yield they have a trophy because Red Dot has never been played. I was making the argument that Stupid Mop has never been played live before and that just because Ed said a few lyrics of it during Daughter doesn't mean it was played (and thus shouldn't be a requirement for getting a trophy for Vitalogy).

We re arguing over tags lol. I think we need wrigley and Fenway to come soon! You going to any of them? I ll be at femway two and damn I m pumped as hell!!!!
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

maverick said:

We re arguing over tags lol. I think we need wrigley and Fenway to come soon! You going to any of them? I ll be at femway two and damn I m pumped as hell!!!!
    I'm heading to both ball parks. I'm more excited for Fenway as I've never been there before but am very excited to see what the band has in store at Wrigley to make-up for the rain delayed concert in 2013.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,436
    I think you're being too technical about what constitutes a song. If Ed flubs the lyrics a few times during corduroy did I not get to see it performed? And considering that foxy mop handle is barely a song even on the record I think playing a tag of it is probably the closest anyone will ever get to hearing the full song. Either way I would count it as hearing the song if I was at the show.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Lumpy1661Lumpy1661 Posts: 251
    Please pj stat Come Back