Options

Newcastle Australia added show

a man we will soon forgeta man we will soon forget Brisbane Australia Posts: 35
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
yeh now I get to see them 3 times in the australian tour.
Another man moved by sleight of hand.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Congrats to the fans here who managed to sway them here. They aren't even going to Perth! There's a pretty good picture and story in the local rag about them today too! Good on them! Tix on sale next Wednesday.
  • Options
    I thought they WERE going to Perth.
  • Options
    Actually that could be true, I was going by the Ticketek dates and it's likely Ticketek simply aren't selling the Perth tickets.
  • Options
    And I still get to see them 0 times. Yay. I'm so happy. NOT. Get the fuck over to New Zealand Pearl Jam. The Rolling Stones did it. The Foos did it. U2 did it so why the fuck can't you.
  • Options
    a man we will soon forgeta man we will soon forget Brisbane Australia Posts: 35
    im sure i heard pj were playing Subiaco in Perth.
    Another man moved by sleight of hand.
  • Options
    RhynoRhyno Posts: 304
    Congrats to those of you in and near Newcastle! I have a special place in my heart for Newcastle. I was on a study abroad program and lived in Newcastle for 7 months back in '99. I loved my time there and should be planning trip back as I'd love to see PJ there, but don't think it'll work out...

Anyway, enjoy the show!
    Cheers!
    Rhyno

11/30/1991 ~ 3/25/92 ~ 8/28/92 ~ 6/30/98 ~ 10/8/2000 ~ 6/18/2003 ~ 6/21/2003 ~ 6/26/2006 ~ 6/27/2006 ~ 7/7/2006 ~ 8/5/2007 ~ 6/24/2008 ~ ALPINE VALLEY in '09 ;-)